Ok people, time to raise the dead and see who we still have detecting in N.H. !

OP
OP
treasurechicNH

treasurechicNH

Sep 30, 2008
Southern N.H.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex + Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear from you Sean, have you been out much this year yet?

Scorpio72

Greenie
May 15, 2011
Nottingham, NH
Detector(s) used
MineLab Explorer SE Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just signed up but I have been detecting for a while and would like to meet others in the area for some recovering lost items and exploring new places to search.

giorgio

Mar 5, 2008
New Bern, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: to NH detectorist. I have posted my own intro note plus Pm'ed a few local area members. Just have to wait & see what develops. :dontknow: Giorgio

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
treasurechicNH said:
Good to hear from you Sean, have you been out much this year yet?

Sorry for the late reply.

I go out nearly every evening after work and both weekend days.

If anyone ever wants to hit some woods or parks let me know.

playdan1

May 18, 2011
Sandown, NH
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Started up this late spring. I get out every few days at the latest, tho with my most recent encounter at my fav hotspot, maybe now not as much til i start getting to other spots.

X

XxHunterxX

Hello there I'm new to TreasureNet but not the hobby. Has anyone formed a treasure-hunting group to join in southern NH yet? Thank you

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings TreasurechicNH,
I've Been diggin S. NH & ME for a couple years,
Haven't visited the NH page in a while :hello:
I gotta post more often ;D
HH All!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
they only "raise the dead" - on election day. --so they can "vote".

sleepyd

Sep 19, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i
Just in to md-ing a couple of years and still learning to use my Spectra V3i. Live in Florida but have a couple places north of the notch. Will be swinging the stick at our Texas place where it is so dry it's like digging at the beach unless its clay. Haven't done as much md-ing in NH due to the bugs, or its raining or, too cold but, still love all my visits to the granite state. Hope to have some stories to share soon about digging in the North country.

Cheers
SleepyD

riverdiver

Sep 27, 2011
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic5 ID
White's Surf Master II with the dive rod
Garrett Treasure Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi TreasurechicNH,

I am new to this site but not to detecting in NH as I have been doing so for 23 years, mostly underwater with dive gear and occasionally on land. In season I do 2 dives a week minimum and off season I land detect once a week and try to hit the beach in the winter.

Sorry for the late post but there is so many threads on this forum, and so little time to look.

rikmak

Mar 8, 2012
Merrimack, NH
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Folks,

Brand spankin' new to the past-time, with an interest in gold prospecting. Does anyone know if the Concord group is still going? Or another group of prospectors in south central NH? Looking forward to shopping for a MD and getting my feet wet (literally).

Happy Spring!
Rick M.

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
rikmak said:
Hi Folks,

Brand spankin' new to the past-time, with an interest in gold prospecting. Does anyone know if the Concord group is still going? Or another group of prospectors in south central NH? Looking forward to shopping for a MD and getting my feet wet (literally).

Happy Spring!
Rick M.
Greetings and welcome Rick :hello:
Don't know about the Concord group.
Did some panning on the Baker river in Woodstock, got a .049 g flake and a lot of small garnet.
I know theres lots of good detecting in NH, been a great year for me already,
3 - 17th C silvers so far, and many lesser (but good) finds.
Once you get a detector, expect to be hooked :wink:
look forward to seeing your Finds! HH, Herbie :thumbsup:

Scorpio72

Greenie
May 15, 2011
Nottingham, NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have any expensive or fancy detectors, but they beep and find lost items. (I've done "OK" so far with them) But willing to dig in the dirt and find stuff. Let me know if/when you are going dirt fishin in the area I'd love to tag along.

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Scorpio72 said:
I don't have any expensive or fancy detectors, but they beep and find lost items. (I've done "OK" so far with them) But willing to dig in the dirt and find stuff. Let me know if/when you are going dirt fishin in the area I'd love to tag along.
Hi Scorpio,
You got everything you need :wink:
If you wanna get together in strafford or rochester co,
I can show you some sites :D

Scorpio72

Greenie
May 15, 2011
Nottingham, NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I searched my back yard today to get a feel and refresher course on the tones, I couldn't believe how much more items came to the surface. The first tone I got was copper about eight inches down, when It resurfaced, it was a three prong to two prong adapter about eight inches down and seemes like someone dumped a thirty gallon barrel of pull tabs and bottle tops everywhere. Last fall I cleaned up the yard fairly good so I thought, not a single tone and now its loaded with foil, tabs, and iron. I'm thinking the frost (if there was any) did a great job of raising the lost to be found again.
Whats the game plan for this weekend? Do you know if anyone else might be interested in some cellar holes and grist mills in Barrington, NH?

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, I see there is more activity on here finally. I hope this starts to be a regular posting site in the near future. I will try to check the New Hampshire postings daily and reply to all. Maybe when can kick start this site. I'm in Chester and have plenty of woods and fields to share. Years ago I was strictly a Beach detector-est. But now I am hooked on all types. Looking forward to lots more posts here.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread