Looking for a partner/team in NH

B

bucknasty

hey everybody,
I am new to this hobby, but very interested. I am a land surveyor in the NH seacoast with a lot of experience with mapping, researching property, and metal detecting. I am looking for someone with more experience in the field of hunting, who could use my knowledge to some end. I am more interested in going after something specific than just searching the beeches and fair grounds for change, but what ever is clever, you know?

jnut4

Jul 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Hello and welcome,

I am also very new to this hobby; however I am in New Hampshire. Like you, I am more interested in historical coins, relics, etc..than just digging up change. Perhaps we can exchange ideas as we learn more..?? ??? ???

jnut4

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering this is an old post, perhaps both of you have more experience than me. Just bought an Xterra 70. The last detector I bought was a White's Coinmaster 4 back in 1973. Didn't do what I had expected, ready to try again.

jnut4

Jul 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Seaweednh said:
Considering this is an old post, perhaps both of you have more experience than me. Just bought an Xterra 70. The last detector I bought was a White's Coinmaster 4 back in 1973. Didn't do what I had expected, ready to try again.

Hi..only been tecting since last summer but there are so many great places here to hunt. Can't wait to get back out there. Keep in touch..i do have some good places to hunt when the snow melts.. ;D

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
I'd be glad to help/join in any NH hunt. I live near the seacoast, but will travel. Dang this snow!

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got a brand new Minelab Xterra 70 and can't wait for the snow to melt to try it on something other than buried wire mesh lobster traps. Tried it in the back yard, lots and lots of targets. I'm sure most of them are nails from the roofers that did the roof just before I bought the house.

I'm located in Raymond, NH

Regards,
Ron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread