Any Northern Jersey Folks Up For A Hunt?

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Hunters,

Been a member here for a while now. Had a baby last year and haven't had the time to get out a lot. However, my schedule is loosening up a bit. Should be going out 2 to 3 times a week for some good, long hunts. If you are in the Northern NJ area and would like to meet up one day, drop me a line. I have some great spots we can hit too. I am located in Lyndhurst. About 2 minutes from Giant's Stadium and Route 3. Look forward to hearing from you all. The more the merrier. Hunting with others makes the hobby much more satisfying. Joe

eagleeye299

Greenie
Jun 29, 2010
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Excalibur
Joe, I replied to your post on safety in the woods. I live in Rockaway N.J.(near the Rockaway Mall) but grew up in Clifton. Just getting back into hunting after about a 10 year break. I like to beach hunt as well as doing some relic hunting. Not much for coin shooting at the local park. I'm off from work on Sundays and Mondays. Larry

jemakat

Greenie
Jul 6, 2010
Western Essex County, NJ
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Joe and Larry:

I am brand new to this hobby... just got my detector last week. Been practicing in my backyard and at a local field that is part of a school. Would appreciate being able to go with others to learn. If you don't mind, I would be interested in meeting up. I'm in Livingston.

Jeff

eagleeye299

Greenie
Jun 29, 2010
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Excalibur
Jeff, sounds great. What type of hunting are you interested in trying? Are you finding anything interesting around your house? I will have to wait until this heat breaks before heading out into the woods. Boy yesterday was some kind of hot!

nc-joe

Dec 1, 2006
Concord, NC
Detector(s) used
White's DFX and Minelab Explorer SE
Hey Joe,
Myself and 2 other members of the Metal Detecting Association of the Carolina's are coming to do some detecting in NJ in a couple weeks. If you want to "host" us for a day (later in the week Thursday or Friday) let me know.

Joe.

Kut2TheChase

Jun 27, 2007
NJ
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 NATO - Explorer SE
I'm in northern jersey, exit 137 off the parkway. I work all week but weekends Im up for some "great little old spot hunting"
=)
Danny

snazzypit

Aug 2, 2010
North Jersey
I am also on northern NJ and am New to the hobby. Bought a detectors on Saturday. We are located in Succasunna, which is part of Roxbury township, exit 30 on rt 80. Would be interested in meeting anyone int he area to do some hunting. Having a bit of trouble finding a nice old location that doesn't have the Morris canal next to it.

The DogFather

Tenderfoot
Jun 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in ringwood...what hunts can we do? it's hard because you need permission EVERYWHERE! let me know.

RUSHFAN47

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lyndhurst

Hi Hunters,

Been a member here for a while now. Had a baby last year and haven't had the time to get out a lot. However, my schedule is loosening up a bit. Should be going out 2 to 3 times a week for some good, long hunts. If you are in the Northern NJ area and would like to meet up one day, drop me a line. I have some great spots we can hit too. I am located in Lyndhurst. About 2 minutes from Giant's Stadium and Route 3. Look forward to hearing from you all. The more the merrier. Hunting with others makes the hobby much more satisfying. Joe

Hi Joe,
You still in Lyndhurst?
RUSHFAN47

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread