EAST COAST RESEARCH & DISCOVERY CLUB

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Re: EAST COAST RESEARCH & DISCOVERY CLUB

not a member yet but they meet the 3 tues of the month at the john dean american leagon hall in butler new jersey touch base with me off site for the presidents e mail and phone number they plan a hunt in pompton lakes oct 14 at the pv park pompton plains 9A there is a hunt allso in belmar oct 1 touch base with me....... Where are u located

ps
they are a nice bunch of guys & get a good turnout at a meeting

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark

not a member yet but they meet the 3 tues of the month at the john dean american leagon hall in butler new jersey touch base with me off site for the presidents e mail and phone number they plan a hunt in pompton lakes oct 14 at the pv park pompton plains 9A there is a hunt allso in belmar oct 1 touch base with me....... Where are u located

ps
they are a nice bunch of guys & get a good turnout at a meeting

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark

the hunt is at PV park off 23 look for alexander ave in pomptin plains (a rental placeand hess station) go 2/10s of a mile turn right to PV Park road go 2/10s of another mile enter the pavillion hope to see you there I dont think there are restriction they have junior and senior members if u e mail me personally or the other e mail you can get exact info an tel number mine is listed im in jersey city NJ

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bill gent-Iused to be a member of that club in Butler. back in 1996 and 1997. Used to live almost across the street from it. mm2

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark

u still reside in jersey ?
do u get out MD anymore ?
dont know if ur interseted but they are having a hunt oct 14 near pompton plains
me im new to it detecting and the club but they sem like nice guys went out with a long time member tony conti he showed me alot nice guy

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I still live in Jersey up in Sussex county. Get out detecting whenever time permits.The buttons to the left were from earlier this year.Do they still have the finds of the month over there? It was great to see all the different displays people brought in. I think you and whitesid would like that club.Friendly bunch of people there. One year they had Michael Chaplan there as a guest speaker (He wrote the book" the urban treasure hunter")Maybe i'll stop by down there at the next meeting and see about rejoining.MM2

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have a signed copy of that book from him from march 21 2000 so that was when he was there.Iguess i was a member there for quite a few years.

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark

they were receptive an pleasent yes the find of the month still there an they vote to see whos is the best in each catagory with a small prize the club hunt is oct 14 in pompton plains PM me or e mail me for the info please stay in touch

last month that meeting was my first and met a ton of helpfull people for me the trip is a little over an 1hr away from jersey city since im on new cardio medication long drives arent advisable an then to go thru the meeting an then return home sssooooooooooooo-it just wears me out but you can learn alot there an meet good people
ps they still do the newsletter

Bill

OP
OP
whitesid

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i have family plans on the 14 what should i do?
should i try to come to belmare

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark

Belmar is the 1st of Oct not our club hunt but think it's south jersey's club if u cant make the 14 in PP NJ Oh they have room for cook outs and a kids hunt as well with a detector in adults and juniors to give away with the rest of the prizes they rae trying to make it a family affair it all starts at around 8AM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions