United States Treasure Hunters

McIntosh

Feb 12, 2010
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX/Garrett ACE 250/Radio Shack/Bounty Hunter
New from Historic Estancia Valley NM..

Introducing the United States Treasure Hunters, a worldwide family oriented internet based treasure hunting club/website that wants to share with others our Treasure Hunting Adventures, expertise & friendship. All ages & levels of Treasure Hunters welcome! Located in McIntosh New Mexico.

If your ever passing through and have a lil time to hunt, then give me a jingle and we'll hunt some private locations I have access to which are guaranteed to produce some interesting finds.

To see more of my locations & finds, visit:

www.unitedstatestreasurehunters.webs.com Drop in, say hello & sign our guest-book

Larry-McIntosh NM

Attachments

• Photos of Willard NM 1-26-10 002.jpg
    Photos of Willard NM 1-26-10 002.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 313

stude

Nov 8, 2009
las cruces nm
Interesting! You claim to be family oriented but half of the page on your site is devoted to " meet singles in your area".

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stude said:
Interesting! You claim to be family oriented but half of the page on your site is devoted to " meet singles in your area".

Not sure why you say that or if so where you found it, I didn't find a single ad for "singles in your area" on any pages of the website, and I went to all of them..........

OP
OP
McIntosh

McIntosh

Feb 12, 2010
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Why thank you treasure_hunter for the good report. I don't know what he's referring to myself. I sent him a PM asking to explain but haven't heard anything yet.
I try to do the best with my website regarding ads, specially the unwanted ads. Soon, I'll be "upgrading" the websites features which should improve the site even more. I'm doing the best I can considering I've never developed a website before.

thanks again

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He may have had spyware issue, or if they were there due to web sponsors they weren't there often, I personally did not find a single ad. By the way, nice site.... :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
McIntosh

McIntosh

Feb 12, 2010
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Thanks again for the "heads up". One thing about this hobby, I'm sure learning more than just treasure hunting! Never thought I'd ever be interested in having a website, specially since I have no idea about what I'm doing. LOL But being the great hobby that it is, I just gotta try and bring more folks into the hobby.

stude

Nov 8, 2009
las cruces nm
An apology is due and was sent pm. The ad is "ads by google" on the web page and is different this morning. It is not a pop-up but obviously the content is not controlled by the webmaster. A few minutes ago the ad was for a car. I was too quick on the draw on this and again Sorry!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread