Central New Yorker seeks Donation

Keeker

Jun 10, 2009
Would really like to start a new and exciting venture as a first time metal detector-ist :) But cannot afford to buy a detector. Would really appreciate a donation of a good metal detector. Am very honest and will make the vow that : Anything of value ever found with my donated detector , I will split all profits, for the life of the detector. I sit home everyday with my toddler on the internet and read about all the great finds people have, and money they make with artifacts and jewelry and envy them with great enthusiam. Hook a girl up. :) I wanna post some finds too!

slykatt13

May 16, 2009
ny
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 50/minelab safari
Keeker said:
Would really like to start a new and exciting venture as a first time metal detector-ist :) But cannot afford to buy a detector. Would really appreciate a donation of a good metal detector. Am very honest and will make the vow that : Anything of value ever found with my donated detector , I will split all profits, for the life of the detector. I sit home everyday with my toddler on the internet and read about all the great finds people have, and money they make with artifacts and jewelry and envy them with great enthusiam. Hook a girl up. :) I wanna post some finds too!
well, i cant donate my xtra detector. i live in central ny also (saratoga co.).if you have some good spots to go,i would let you use mine.you can keep all your finds,but at the end of the day detector leaves with me. :hello:

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, i cant donate my xtra detector. i live in central ny also (saratoga co.).if you have some good spots to go,i would let you use mine.you can keep all your finds,but at the end of the day detector leaves with me. :hello:
[/quote]

Same here...I'm in Otsego county NY :thumbsup:

slykatt13

May 16, 2009
ny
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 50/minelab safari
kieser sousa/rip said:

[/quote] thats not so close... i hope you get a detector,happy hunting when you do

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
slykatt13 said:
kieser sousa/rip said:

thats not so close... i hope you get a detector,happy hunting when you do
[/quote]

Not so close to what ? ::) :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread