The Bronx Explorers Treasure Hunting Club UPDATE

Col.Philo95thNY

Jul 27, 2007
Ocala, Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MineLab Explorer I & II, SE Pro, Fisher CZ-20, Fisher 6a, Bounty Hunter LandStar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Bronx Explorer's Treasure Hunting Club UPDATE

:hello: This is to up date The Bronx Explorer's Treasure Hunting Club's Information.

I notice that Jim from PA had gone into the information on the club. So, I am looking forward in establishing the club, no matter the ill feelings that many have towards me in New York. This is the reason I have not gone forward in starting the club, as many were getting up tight about the rules which are the same rules we all follow any way in our code of ethics.

New Contact Information:

[email protected]

Philip Ocasio
1551 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461 Suite 4F

Cell: 347-268-6447

Our Homepage on AOL as you know is gone, as AOL took upon themselves to remove every ones Homepage and paid dearly for as many canceled their subscription to AOL. I will start a new Homepage soon and hope to get busy this coming year 2010 to start the metal detecting club. So, drop me a line if you are interested in joining or becoming part of the administration. Thanks and Happy Hunting to all of you. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Col.Philo95thNY

Col.Philo95thNY

Jul 27, 2007
Ocala, Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MineLab Explorer I & II, SE Pro, Fisher CZ-20, Fisher 6a, Bounty Hunter LandStar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: The Bronx Explorer's Treasure Hunting Club UPDATE

Sorry... It was Jeff from PA not Jim....

Philo :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions