Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, we got ya Dave! Thanks for "cointacting" me! ;D

I'll give you a call this week, I think together we have great possibilities!

fpenkaty3

Apr 6, 2009
Macedon NY
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
I am new to the hobbie and looking for people to hunt with around Macedon NY. I just got a used Whites MXT.

Hardtack1862

Greenie
Mar 31, 2009
Aurora, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Golden Saber, Tesoro Bandito ll, Excalibur ll
I'm ready to hunt. Lets get together and swap info.

bethvanessa

Tenderfoot
May 2, 2008
marion, ny
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500 plus 60s garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, Ide like to meet others detecting in my area Have a garrett 2500 still learning would enjoy a little help I live in Marion Thanks Beth

havoc

Mar 20, 2013
Palmyra
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter?
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Palmyra NY

Hello, Ide like to meet others detecting in my area Have a garrett 2500 still learning would enjoy a little help I live in Marion Thanks Beth

Hi Beth, I'm in Palmyra, and very much a noob to this!

rp3000

Greenie
Mar 16, 2013
Hay all I'm in Newark and I am new to this and could use some help finding a good spot to hunt.

Vetski58

Dec 21, 2013
Palmyra, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
My first post and I'm located outside Port Gibson. I have an entry level detector Fisher F2 as I want to work my way up as I go. Looking for a club or group of folks that has a clue and can help me learn. Just want to get outdoors and unearth the past. Very much interested in past history. I don't really know how to use the detector as I don't want to read the instructions. Typical Guy! I at least found my corner pin on my property this past year. Work at home and can take off when ever I fell like it. Can travel to other states etc. Looking for a different chapter to my life. I see a couple of post of those near by me but really not to many posts. This is a bad time of year to be talking about metal detecting in our area. But, guess it doesn't hurt to start early. Any thoughts are welcome.

nuclearwhiskey

Jan 31, 2014
Western NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived in the hills of south Bristol for about 20 years as a child/young man. However, I live in Henrietta now, still anyone ever wants to go out I will bring my gear.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread