North Tonawanda,NY
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900Di

Ragic

Nov 2, 2009
New York
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 and Tesoro Silver Umax
I live in North Tonawanda too! I have done a lot of research on French and Indian war and War of 1812 sites.

Steve

OP
OP
B

buckhunter2100

Tenderfoot
Apr 2, 2011
North Tonawanda,NY
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900Di
Steve.... It's always nice to find someone local who likes to swing the detector. I would like to get out this weekend, I have a old home site that's local (Wheatfeild) that I would like to go detect. It's only accessible this time of year before the weeds grow in. I've detected this site before with out much luck, but you never know. I've done some research for this area but I never got real deep into researching the French and Indian and battle of 1812. It always intrests me to detect some new areas. Let me know if you want to get together some time, I could use someone to detect with...Regards...Jason

ski91205

Tenderfoot
Jul 31, 2012
Hello. My name is Scott and I'm from Lockport. Would like to meet up with a couple guys to do some mding.

JimmeyC

Oct 15, 2012
N. Tonawanda, Amherst, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug, Garrett Ultra GTA 1000, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jason, Steve & Scott, it's been a wile since this post but I hunt NT area often. It would be great to meet a couple locals to reserch and dig with! Jim...

vinnie

Oct 31, 2013
Hi Jason, Steve & Scott, it's been a wile since this post but I hunt NT area often. It would be great to meet a couple locals to reserch and dig with! Jim...

Anyone from the capital district? Looking to hunt with someone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread