Deleware County???

Southern_Boy

Feb 2, 2007
New York State..Vestal, NY
Detector(s) used
Fischer CZ-3D
Hi:

Just getting started with this hobby. Just bought an older model whites detector from ebay. I will be starting this spring once I get use to the machine. I am always willing to do some traveling for this hobby. I live in the Broome County area and I know the county where you live. Maybe we can we connect sometime this spring?

Sincerely,
Southern_Boy

yotman1

Mar 5, 2009
Watervliet, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus - also a dealer
Hey guys

A long time ago in another life I taught at Roscoe Central School. Learned to trout fish on the famous rivers there.

I would love to detect in the are.

Send me an e-mail and maybe I'll try to get together with you this summer.

[email protected]

Tim Myers

Southern_Boy

Feb 2, 2007
New York State..Vestal, NY
Detector(s) used
Fischer CZ-3D
Hi:

Jeff here and always looking to team up with someone who likes to do some detecting. I dont live in Delaware county but in Broome County, near Binghamton area. If you are interested you can email me and we can see what we can set up.

Bye

dabprod

Greenie
Mar 3, 2008
Wolf Lake, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Whites Beach Hunter ID 300
Just saw your post. I live down Rt 17 from you neer Monticello NY. I know this isn't the best time
of year to hunt but if you're interested maybe we could exchange some ideas and set something up
for the spring. Lots of old bungalow colonies around Sullivan county we could hit.
Dan

synthnut

Mar 8, 2010
Nyack NY
Come Springtime I'll be coming up and thru a bunch of the areas you guys live in .....I have fished Roscoe, and turn off there when coming up Rt 17 from Rockland County to go to my cabin that is in Franklin NY in Delaware county ..... There are plenty of old towns in the area ......I'll post back when I'm coming up that way , and maybe we can all meet at a central destination .....Jim

CountryGuyNY

Greenie
Apr 16, 2012
Harford, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett GTI-1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just moved to Delaware County and would love to hook up with some people that know the area a little better. Let me know if you are still interested! I am willing to travel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread