PATCHOGUE METAL DETECTING CLUB

Heyjak

Oct 22, 2012
Long island
Detector(s) used
Whites vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joined for one year learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. there finds of the month categories gold and silver pretty cut and dry test it weigh it price it a monkey could do it. Nothing wrong with that. But There relic and general categories PRICE ONLY BRING PROOF the problem with that is a watch I found on 2 web sites $139. On one web site $439. I'll print that one out ....NOT ...and that goes for anything you find . I saw a unicorn for sale on the internet..I had a 1729 king George half penny lose to a 1958 quarter. I'll take the 1700's stuff EVERYDAY I put a ww2 uniform button up against a dog whistle. I forgot ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. I'll quote the finds of the month guy. " someone put a button in no price YOU LOSE!!!! " REALLY????? Talking to people like that is just WRONG and someday you might end up with your metal detector wrapped around your head. So if your a newbie or not and don't have the time or money for a top end machine or the strength ,stamina or what ever but like to get out and find interesting things that have history but maybe no real value please join they'll be glad to BLAST YOU. After you pay your $50 I did meet a few nice people thou. Not at all what I expected when I joined maybe someday they'll be a club where the members vote on the finds and not something printed off the Internet They'll be no more me to kick around at the club. Lone wolf over and out

grannydigger

Greenie
Mar 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, do u belong to any clubs or groups on long island... iam very close to the one in patchogue... I really want to join some type of group being that iam new to all this lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread