lost treasure weekend in the catskills

Dec 1, 2007
altamont, ny
Detector(s) used
white's, garrett, xp, makro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the 9th annual lost treasure weekend takes place may 29-31. 2015 at the Blackthorne resort in the Catskill mountains in new york. they have a combination of seeded & non seeded hunts. i like the non seeded hunts where you get a chance to hunt some nice 1700's properties. these properties can only be hunted the day of the hunt. you get lodging, meals & hunt fees for one price. where can you go for 3 days with meals for $189. i will be set up to help folks with their detectors , tell treasure stories & give away some free stuff. many clubs & the federation show up for the event. check out the flyer. bob@northeast metal detectors

Attachments

• blackthorne151.jpg
    blackthorne151.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 234
  • blackthorne152.jpg
    blackthorne152.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 303

vinnie

Oct 31, 2013
I'm new to the hobby and o was wondering is there a place I can get a coin looked at to determine age and value?
I was also looking to join a club is there any clubs in the Clifton park area or nearby? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

OP
OP
BOB@NORTHEASTMETALDETECT
Dec 1, 2007
altamont, ny
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to the hobby and o was wondering is there a place I can get a coin looked at to determine age and value?
I was also looking to join a club is there any clubs in the Clifton park area or nearby? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
hi-- we have a club. we meet in latham next monday. we meet last monday of the month at 7 pm at the latham fire house not far from you. interestingly we will have a coin expert at the meeting that can evaluate your coin. he is an expert on colonial coins. for more info go to: ESMDA - thanks bob w/ empire state metal detector assoc

OP
OP
BOB@NORTHEASTMETALDETECT
Dec 1, 2007
altamont, ny
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lost treasure weekend in the catskills 2017

White’s metal detectors & northeast metal detector will be sponsors of lost treasure weekend june 16[SUP]th[/SUP]. Thru 18[SUP]th[/SUP]. 2017 at the Blackthorne resort in the catskills. It’s a great weekend of treasure hunting 1700’s sites & planted sites for old coins, relics & prizes. I will be set up to tune metal detectors & operators. We party every night. It gives you a great opportunity to meet great people & talk treasure. Check out the attached pics & call the Blackthorne for reservations at 518 634 2541. Be sure to tell them bob from northeast metal detectors sent you.

Attachments

• lt1.JPG
    lt1.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 203
  • lt2.JPG
    lt2.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 178
OP
OP
BOB@NORTHEASTMETALDETECT
Dec 1, 2007
altamont, ny
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi,
generally around 80 people. they have natural hunts of colonial property & seeded hunts. white's & my shop northeast metal detectors are just sponsors. we give away lots of free stuff. we tune metal detectors & operators. it's lots of fun.---- bob at northeast metal detectors

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread