Any club in the Durham, NC area or interested people?

OP
OP
JAG

JAG

Nov 16, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
Thanks Jeff. Update, no response to email or phone call... Does anyone know if the Durham, NC club is active?

Thanks

Jerry

OP
OP
JAG

JAG

Nov 16, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
The Durham, NC club is no longer active if anyone is interested in a search buddy give me a shout. I'm in South Durham, NC.

Thanks
Jerry

Z

zeuss69

Im in Sanford N.C. And have been doing well on my gold dreding but i have an area that i know needs looking at with a detector!!one is called the lost city but i know about where it is from very reliable source.I have a detector but i always seem to get in water with pans or dredged but it cool now and deer season is over so id like to start using the detector was wondering if youd be intrested in working the areas with me i also want to do some more creek hoping so ill be more ready for spring as soon as the air temp gets to about 70 degrees dredge will get punt in. well let me know. Ken 919 721-8929 sanford nc.

Z

ZumbroKid

Here is an idea to find these people. I had a display at local libary for 1 month. It drew lots of views. Libary staff ok the idea, they said they never had nothing like it before. After it was over and i picked up my stuff, they told me it was the most popular display they ever had. Young and old enjoyed looking. Many commented on it to them. If you did that you could give contact info for starting a club. You might also get replies from members of the club you seek, or start your own. Good luck.

OP
OP
JAG

JAG

Nov 16, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
Hi Ken, I sent you an email and a PM today. I'm interested in detecting with you.

Jerry

zeuss69 said:
Im in Sanford N.C. And have been doing well on my gold dreding but i have an area that i know needs looking at with a detector!!one is called the lost city but i know about where it is from very reliable source.I have a detector but i always seem to get in water with pans or dredged but it cool now and deer season is over so id like to start using the detector was wondering if youd be intrested in working the areas with me i also want to do some more creek hoping so ill be more ready for spring as soon as the air temp gets to about 70 degrees dredge will get punt in. well let me know.? ? ? Ken 919? 721-8929 sanford nc.

Y

yourekidding

Hi Guys,

I am also in Sanford and am new to Metal Detecting. Went to Jordan Lake yesterday to try out my new hobby and found signs saying you can't MD there. I don't know where to go now except my backyard and the beach. I would love to start a Club or join up with a group. Love to hear from you. Vickie

OP
OP
JAG

JAG

Nov 16, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
Hi Vickie:

Give Ken a call: Ken 919 721-8929 sanford nc.

He and I are trying to mesh our work schedules so we can detect together, he has some good sounding locations.

You can't detect in State Parks, they will get really ticked off with you :-)

Jerry

yourekidding said:
Hi Guys,

? I am also in Sanford and am new to Metal Detecting. Went to Jordan Lake yesterday to try out my new hobby and found signs saying you can't MD there. I don't know where to go now except my backyard and the beach. I would love to start a Club or join up with a group. Love to hear from you. Vickie

I'd be interested in going detecting. I am as new to it as new can get. I ordered a new detector (MineLab GP 3500) that should be delivered tomorrow :) I live in Apex, NC and I have no idea where to go. I joined this forum in hopes of learning about treasure hunting and it looks like I picked a good place.

John

friendly4chat

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2012
wake forest nc
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hello
well i live in wake forest and i am new to gold prospecting and metal detecting.
if you are still interested write back or text or call me karim at 919-345-6848
thanks

DonnyB

Greenie
Jan 6, 2013
Raeford NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all, I am in Raeford NC, big into prospecting, I am looking for some where else to go besides Uwharrie, it has been severely over prospected. I am in the Army here at Fort Bragg. feel free to contact me at 910 568 1020 or [email protected]

tiltonje

Nov 9, 2013
329 Hanford RD SW
Detector(s) used
XP Deus wireless
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just moved up from Florida a month ago. I am looking to do some metal detecting in the area. I would also like to learn the panning part also. My name is Jerry and my phone number is 919-500-2556. I have an XP Deus and I really enjoy learning to use their system. Give me a call. My email is [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread