Pitt County or surrounding areas

Dtektor

Jan 3, 2012
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero w/ 9x8 & 5.75 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the hobbie, in fact I don't even own a detector yet (well I do have a vintage Smart Tracker XR808 w/ no manual) and I am seriously looking at the Tesoro Silver Umax as my first. I have spoken to some knowledgeable folks and read everything I could find and at this point this is where I am. I am in Beaufort Co. in the Bath area. I am interested in coins and maybe even relics if the right mentor can be found.

Bignbadun

Greenie
May 13, 2012
Pitt County, NC
Detector(s) used
I have a Scheiber MIMID, which is a surplus military mine detecting unit.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
CWDigger, My name is Paul and I live over in the Bell Arthur area. I'm 51 years old, just getting into hunting and looking for someone with some experience I can learn some things from. I'm a full time police Lt. over in Farmville, so I'm off most weekends ( unless the wife says otherwise). If you are still looking for someone to hunt with occasionally, I'm interested. I did some artifact hunting when I lived up in Kentucky in the early 1980's, but just getting into it again. You can call the Police Department at 753-4111 ask for Lt. Mclawhorn, or message me and I'll call or send you my cell number. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions