Catawba1

Tenderfoot
Dec 7, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in York County, SC...just starting out though. Haven't gotten any site permissions yet...but have been scouting locations.

OP
OP
JOE-DIRTDIGGER

JOE-DIRTDIGGER

Jan 20, 2012
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in York County, SC...just starting out though. Haven't gotten any site permissions yet...but have been scouting locations.

i have been hunting a little over a year, i have been detecting 2 family properties, i have not aquired any new spots i would like to find new sites, i have not tried any public parks or public land, dont care about modern coins, dont get me wrong i enjoy pulling out coins no matter what they are, but to know the next signal could be old coin is a great feeliing, i would like to find some old properites that would at least give us a chance to find old relics and coins, any ideas

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if I want to detect with an outlaw born in 1975:laughing7:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is Franklin too far for you to travel? If not I have a Buddy who has a couple that live there
and are members of a Md'ing club in Ring Gold, Ga. So they may be intrested in traveling
that far, But from what I hear there looking for a hunting Buddy too, If you will send me your e-mail Address, I'll get him to forward it to them,And you guy's can go from there.
.......................HH
Greg

OP
OP
JOE-DIRTDIGGER

JOE-DIRTDIGGER

Jan 20, 2012
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is Franklin too far for you to travel? If not I have a Buddy who has a couple that live there
and are members of a Md'ing club in Ring Gold, Ga. So they may be intrested in traveling
that far, But from what I hear there looking for a hunting Buddy too, If you will send me your e-mail Address, I'll get him to forward it to them,And you guy's can go from there.
.......................HH
Greg

Franklin is a pretty good ways from me, im looking for something close for during the week somewhere i can go regularly, would consider a little ride for some good sites on the weekends when time allows,

Last edited:

ONTHEHUNT2015

Oct 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there, new to Thread and found ya'll.......looking to hunt in Catawba County, anyone? thanks, CARL

NC Digger

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2015
Gaston County, NC
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gaston County here, been detecting for a month, great time. Found a few parks and such!

SuperShaun

May 20, 2016
Charlotte NC
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Delta 4000, Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to the site and new to the hobby. I do live in charlotte I see the post is old but hopefully still around.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lowman

Jan 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to the site and new to the hobby. I do live in charlotte I see the post is old but hopefully still around.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hit me up bro...

Feb 13, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello im new in this group and i'm from charlotte i really interested in tresure hunting but i need some one to mentor me in everything about it regulations, rules places etc and now the weather is getting nice is something the i will like to start doing over the weekends

rtp_guy

Jan 22, 2014
Durham, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Gold Monster 1000
Minelab CTX 3030
Fischer Gold Bug 2
Garrett AT Gold
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's MX5
Titan 9000
Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have 40 ac near gold mine in Asheboro. New just bought dector an pan

Let me know if you need any help. I'm about 35 minutes away and have lots of gold prospecting gear and a few gold detectors. I'd be more than happy to help you one weekend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread