charlotte/Monroe NC area looking for a hunting buddy

diggerinsc

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2012
I live in Fort Mill Sc. Let me know if you would like to go hunting. I am new to this hobby so I am looking for some pointers.

csc

Jun 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to you both - I am trying to find some guys to go out with my husband either one Saturday (anytime) or one Sunday afternoon this month as a Father's day gift. I want to set something up and surprise him. I bought him a metal detector for Christmas and he hasn't even gotten to get out with it yet and I know he is DYING to. We are in the Charlotte area. I will even pay one of you to take him out for a few hours because I am desperate to surprise him with a little outing.... either of you have any time this month??? We are in the Charlotte area, but I know that he would happily drive an hour(ish) to meet at a location.... He is a new detector and needs guidance/practice, but he would be a lot of fun to detect with!

Please let me know if either (or both) of you are interested! I will pack a picnic lunch and snacks for everyone while you are out detecting.... I just really, really want to surprise him.

smittyman

Jun 6, 2012
Charlotte NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CSC I tried to reply via Pm - no response. If you still need someone to help your husband I'd be happy to volunteer - no pay or lunch necessary. I'm on the south side of Charlotte. Let me know.

clenell

Greenie
Jun 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im trying hard to find someone to show me the ropes and give me pointers. i have a very nice detector that i having a hard time learning - a minelab ctx3030. i have a tesoro deleon that i can use with relative ease. the minelab is a pain in the arse.

best
craig

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
CSC I tried to reply via Pm - no response. If you still need someone to help your husband I'd be happy to volunteer - no pay or lunch necessary. I'm on the south side of Charlotte. Let me know.

You better watch out for this Smittyman character. I enjoyed occasionally MDing, until I met him! Now all I do is MD! Be aware and Beware!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread