Jeremy013

Dec 9, 2013
Goldsboro NC
Detector(s) used
BH 2200, White's Coinmaster 2900/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends,
I am fairly new to detecting , and am very interested in meeting up with some folks to detect. Prefer experienced MD'er but open to others. I want to learn. I am married and have a 4 month old, so scheduling could be tricky , but can make time as needed. I have a couple spots and would like to find more, maybe even public spots. Definitely looking to hunt ethically. Thanks in advance, Jeremy

scrapdoggie

Nov 23, 2007
Deland Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace250 Pro-Kellyco
Hi Jeremy, My wife and I are searching for a rental in Murphy come January. We don't know anybody in N Carolina so I'll be looking for some new friends to show me around. Do you have any experience/interest in mining Gems or panning Gold ? I have to admit the reality shows on prospecting have driven my interest through the roof. I also have three children and will experience some difficulty scheduling trips but I'm super easy to get along with. We don't drink/drugs and act accordingly with respect to our outdoor activities of course. Looking forward to hearing from you.

jwaller5

Dec 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeremy, I am in sorta the same boat you are. I am local to you, about a hour towards the beach from you. I work more than full time and have two young children. I have about ten years experience and was hitting it hard till my dad moved away, I have been out of it about 5yrs, but would like to get back into it.

OP
OP
J

Jeremy013

Dec 9, 2013
Goldsboro NC
Detector(s) used
BH 2200, White's Coinmaster 2900/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jeremy, My wife and I are searching for a rental in Murphy come January. We don't know anybody in N Carolina so I'll be looking for some new friends to show me around. Do you have any experience/interest in mining Gems or panning Gold ? I have to admit the reality shows on prospecting have driven my interest through the roof. I also have three children and will experience some difficulty scheduling trips but I'm super easy to get along with. We don't drink/drugs and act accordingly with respect to our outdoor activities of course. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I have zero experience panning or gem hunting, but am interested. I am afraid though that time constraints would prevent a long roadtrip for a while. If however you are ever in the area of Goldsboro, I would be glad to make time to get together .I will definitely be going on some beach hunt trips this spring. Maybe we could work out something then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread