Need some hunting buddies

Looking for treasure hunting buddies and local clubs

• Total voters

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in the North Raleigh area. Don't know much about arrow head hunting but I'd be willing to do some metal detecting in the same area.
Bob

OP
OP
T

Thomas85

May 28, 2007
I dont know much about metal detecting really. My step does it all the time, he hunts for civil war stuff.However, I am wanting to learn how to do it and all so if you would want to go sometime or something just send me an email at [email protected]

Thomas

bbqcook

Apr 24, 2006
Detector(s) used
Soveriegn GT, DFX, Ace 250
I'm game for a hunt. The good thing about it, is you can look for points while you detect.
Lets all get together sometime and hunt.
I live between Crabtree and 540. Can go most any time.

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK.. I'm game. I think I got my old detector working again. I burned out the wires on the first attempt at fixing it. I don't think my battery holders were heavy duty enough. Ended up melting wires. Replaced them with a better battery holder and it seems to be ok now.

I'm good to go during the week. I'm retired. Weekends are probably out. The rest of the bad news is ... I don't know where to go MDing. Any ideas.

Rene G

Nov 22, 2007
Waynesville NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Cortes, Explorer II, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy, I just moved to N.C. in the Crabtree, Iron Duff, Waynesville area in w.n.c. and am interested in finding places to metal detect. I don't know the area well so I don't know "the right places" to go. I'd appreciate some help. Thanks.

[email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread