Partner FOR HIRE. Asheville and beyond.

SouthLand

Greenie
Jun 9, 2007
Asheville, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266X
I've been md'ing alone for the past 5 years. However, my wife suggests I make friends because I worry her being off in the woods or away in the middle of nowhere.

If anybody needs help with a nice old spot of land, teardown, etc. I'd love to tag along. Nothing in life is free so if you provide the site I'll pay for gas and lunch/dinner 8). Hint...I'm a steak and seafood lover.

I'm a serious hunter (with a good sense of humor) and have a "whatever and however long it takes" attitude toward a site that I feel is worthwhile. I'm looking for like-minded people. If it's there...we'll find it.

I'd love to be within an hour drive radius of my home in Canton, NC but I will not pass up a chance at something really special in a 2-2.5 hour radius.

Next to my wife my Fisher 1266-X is my best friend :D.

Best of luck everyone.

Jeff

friendly4chat

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2012
wake forest nc
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hello

well i am new to metal detecting especially gold prospecting. but some people and online i found that metal detector are not permitted so where do we use them?
i live in wake forest nc
hope to hear from you

FarmerDan

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2014
Asheville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey southland, if you are still around and looking for someone to detect with, I'm up for it...Dan

Buckshotnc

Nov 5, 2012
Western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Fisher GBII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey southland, if you are still around and looking for someone to detect with, I'm up for it...Dan

Dan you and Southland might want to contact me later after it gets colder, in the water now, if you're nterested in going over some old gold mine tailings on old mine on my property. You can pm me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread