Greenville, NC - Eastern NC...hunting partners...

drcecil

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2007
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, DMC 2B, Whites DIPRO 6000
Jul 7, 2008
Im from the Fremont NC area and was wondering if anyone has done any Ghost Town Research. I have my eye on the Bath, NC area and the Island

dragon6banger

Sep 23, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
garrett gtp 1350
drcecil said:
I live in Greenville, NC. Looking for hunting folks to dig holes for relics. Have truck, will travel. Have done some research and have some spots I'd like to check. Let me know, have screwy schedule at work so have to discuss day and time.

Thanks,

DRC

..."Hard work never hurt anyony, but I'm not taking any chances..."
have you gotten permission for these spots yet and what kida detecting are you into

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greenville, NC - Eastern NC Metal Detecting

Hello. I am new at metal detecting. I am looking for someone or some ppl to detect with in Pitt County or surrounding areas. Please send me a message back and let me know if you'd still like to get together and hunt. Thanks, Terry

I live in Greenville, NC. Looking for hunting folks to dig holes for relics. Have truck, will travel. Have done some research and have some spots I'd like to check. Let me know, have screwy schedule at work so have to discuss day and time.

Thanks,

DRC

..."Hard work never hurt anyony, but I'm not taking any chances..."

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello. I am a female, but want a partner to hunt with as well. I am a newbie, though. Please let me know if you are still interested in having a hunting partner. Thanks, Terry

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello. I am new at metal detecting. I am looking for someone or some ppl to detect with in Pitt County or surrounding areas. Please send me a message back and let me know if you'd still like to get together and hunt. Thanks, Terry

YAWATTA

Apr 11, 2014
NEW BERN, NC
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm down in New Bern and also new to detecting. Did you ever line up anyone to hunt with. I trying to round up some folks in the local area to do a group hunt with, but just getting started so don't have anything together yet. My email is [email protected]. Look for another thread on this site about starting a club here in Eastern NC.

alderan33

Oct 15, 2010
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I
Garrett Pro Pointer
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey , I'm in the goldsboro/kinston area , looking a digging partner

I'm in the Greenville/Kinston area this week visiting looking for a hunting partner. Hit me up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions