Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    May 2005
    Fisher F2
    56 times

Central Ohio Club

Are there any would be members out there fro a central Ohio Club ? I live in London and work in Worthington (columbus) Please let me know if there is any interest or if anybody is looking for a partner to hunt with.

Thanks Ace Villav

Jan 2006
    Columbus, Ohio
    Whites MXT
    1 times

Re: Central Ohio Club

Hi

I live on the far West Side of Columbus near Doctors Hospital. I bought a Whites MXT to get started but haven't done much with it.

All I have found is some modern pennies. One wheat penny and what looks like a cast lead toy of an indian about 1 1/2 inch tall.

If you don't mind a complete newbie I would like to find someone to detect with.

patriarch

Hey folks,

I live in Worthington, and have been detecting for just a few months, I've been doing some research and thnking of places to pratice my skills. I'm very interested in meeting like-minded people and pooling resources. Send me a message or email if you're still interested in putting together a group - I can set it up online if you like (I'm a computer geek by trade) or we could meet at my place (my wife is pretty understanding ....)

Send me a message or an email if you're interested, and maybe we can help each other out.

us
    May 2005
    Fisher F2
    56 times

Patriarch, I sent you an email please repond when you get a min. Thanks

dananic

Hi All,
    A few years ago my husband bought me a White Blue Max 950. I have used it a few times but haven't found anything of interest. How do you go about finding a good place to look? Are there any clubs located in or around Grove City, Ohio? Drop me an email, if you have any info. Thanks!
    Dana

pickaway

West side of columbus go hunt the empty field just south of cosi on town street.

us
    Feb 2007
    OHIO
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

i live in knox county and work in marion.been detecting 2 years now. would love to get together with some people and have some fun. count me in!!!
    WILD BILL

Sponsors