Central Ohio Club

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Hi

I live on the far West Side of Columbus near Doctors Hospital. I bought a Whites MXT to get started but haven't done much with it.

All I have found is some modern pennies. One wheat penny and what looks like a cast lead toy of an indian about 1 1/2 inch tall.

If you don't mind a complete newbie I would like to find someone to detect with.

P

patriarch

Hey folks,

I live in Worthington, and have been detecting for just a few months, I've been doing some research and thnking of places to pratice my skills. I'm very interested in meeting like-minded people and pooling resources. Send me a message or email if you're still interested in putting together a group - I can set it up online if you like (I'm a computer geek by trade) or we could meet at my place (my wife is pretty understanding ....)

Send me a message or an email if you're interested, and maybe we can help each other out.

OP
OP
acevillav

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Patriarch, I sent you an email please repond when you get a min. Thanks ;D

D

dananic

Hi All,
A few years ago my husband bought me a White Blue Max 950. I have used it a few times but haven't found anything of interest. How do you go about finding a good place to look? Are there any clubs located in or around Grove City, Ohio? Drop me an email, if you have any info. Thanks!
Dana

P

pickaway

West side of columbus go hunt the empty field just south of cosi on town street.

basstrackerman

Feb 15, 2007
Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in knox county and work in marion.been detecting 2 years now. would love to get together with some people and have some fun. count me in!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread