Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Suggestion:

See if there is a MD club in either Middletown or Hamilton. If so, go to a meeting.
Failing that, contact the MD club in Cincy; go to their meeting and ask who are their members in your area.
Don....
PS: Mid American Champs!!

Rob 183

Jul 22, 2009
Hamilton, OH.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am in Hamilton. As far as I know there are no clubs, sure wish there was. Can't wait for warm weather.

Rob

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If you guys might be interested in fossils, there's plenty of them (trilobites, etc.) on the walls of a river bed just outside of Oxford. If the location of that site is not known to you, contact the geology dept. of MU; they do frequent field trips to the area--at least they used to.
Don....

OP
OP
S

sammerguy

Feb 9, 2011
Oxford, Ohio
I am familiar with that area, I lived on pleasant down that way when I was in my 20's. PM if you want to meet up sometime

TominCincy

Dec 26, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites V3, Shadow X5, Explorer SE, Garret Infinium
Hi there I am here in Fairfield near Pleasant Ave. Give me a shout and maybe we can get out sometime. I can go out almost anytime.

jader44

Jul 23, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im from the same area i mainly search for indian artifacts and old dumps, i have yet to get a metal detector but i know of a few places around the area where i have found old coins and relics surface hunting if anyone has an extra detector to bring along id be interested in searching a couple of areas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread