sandusky bay chapter of the archaeological society of ohio

M

mickey

greetings! our chapter has been active since 1987. we meet during the late fall/winter/early spring months on the last monday of every month at the sawmill creek resort in huron, ohio, at 7:30pm. i am the current vp of the chapter, and i would like to personally invite anyone in the area to attend a meeting and hopefully join our chapter. don't forget to bring some frames of artifacts with you for discussion. there is always a guest speaker and a 50/50 raffle. the chapter takes pride in that there are professional digs going on in the summer months. hope to see you there!
brian. p.s., for you metal detecting fans out there, several of our members are active in that hobby as well, so there will be lots of stories to share!

eaglescout94

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2012
Norwalk
Detector(s) used
Currently using a Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is this group still meeting jut getting started in the hobby and looking for some people to show me the ropes and some pointers

donb0078

Feb 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
atm, whites sl II classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hnmm I wonder that was posted while ago
maybe you can look it up online because says they been doing it over 20yrs...i wouldn't mind going to one of the digs though! its a long way i'm in s.east ohio

donb0078

Feb 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
atm, whites sl II classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTW, welcome

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread