Anyone in the Marion Ohio area or central Ohio area?

surfin

Dec 30, 2007
Grayling, MI
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Hey,
I am not sure where Marion is but I am in Dublin down near Columbus.

Acevillav is not to far West from here to.

Ian

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how it going man I am moving back to Mount Gilead Ohio this september I have a few nephews and myself that metal detect I have been at it off an on started when I was 16 and went into the military and stopped doing it and started back 3 years ago when my father passed away. I still consider myself new to it even though I have probably logged 150 hours.. I will keep in toouch through here. My nephew James Mcfarland has just started and he loves it. I will let him now your in marion

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm live in wyandot county outside sycamore pm me and we can hit some spots.

chevy3755

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2014
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mt Vernon here.......looking for friends

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived in Marion in 1974....[emoji12]

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived in Marion in 1974....[emoji12]
I live about 25 mins north of marion. A lot of things have changed since you left. A lot of heroin addicts there now and a lot of crime. Not a great place anymore.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live about 25 mins north of marion. A lot of things have changed since you left. A lot of heroin addicts there now and a lot of crime. Not a great place anymore.
I am sure a lot has changed in 40 years. They rolled the sidewalks up at 8 pm then, we had to go to Columbus to party...... I was there building the first electronic phone office.....

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure a lot has changed in 40 years. They rolled the sidewalks up at 8 pm then, we had to go to Columbus to party...... I was there building the first electronic phone office.....
yea there are still some good parts. I was raised just north in upper sandusky.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread