Anyone in the Marion Ohio area or central Ohio area?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jun 2008
    Marion, Ohio
    Ace 250

Anyone in the Marion Ohio area or central Ohio area?

Live in Marion Ohio. Started detecting last year so I am still a newbie. Let me know. Would like to meet ya and find some goodies!
    yesterday is history,tomorrow is a mystery.today is a gift.thats why its called the present

us
    Dec 2007
    Grayling, MI
    ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
    4 times

Re: Anyone in the Marion Ohio area or central Ohio area?

Hey,
    I am not sure where Marion is but I am in Dublin down near Columbus.

Acevillav is not to far West from here to.

Ian
    You slept in peace last night because brave men stood ready to preform violent acts on your behalf!

us
    Feb 2008
    Cleveland,TN
    Fisher F2,Tesoro Cortes
    2 times

I wish I live in up there but I live in Tennessee,sorry

us
    When you get Tired of the every day grind you turn to a place an time to slow down. Gold prospecting a way of life...

Oct 2010
    Alabama/ Ohio
    GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
    91 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

how it going man I am moving back to Mount Gilead Ohio this september I have a few nephews and myself that metal detect I have been at it off an on started when I was 16 and went into the military and stopped doing it and started back 3 years ago when my father passed away. I still consider myself new to it even though I have probably logged 150 hours.. I will keep in toouch through here. My nephew James Mcfarland has just started and he loves it. I will let him now your in marion

us
    Aug 2013
    Pataskala, OH
    Fisher F2
    Metal Detecting
    Hello im down in pataskala and I know exactly where Marion is.

us
    EJ

May 2013
    NW Ohio
    At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
    1064 times
    I'm live in wyandot county outside sycamore pm me and we can hit some spots.

us
    Mar 2013
    Ashland, Oh
    AT GOLD Nokta Gold King Teknetics AlphA 2000 Garrett Pointer Pro
    55 times
    Ashland, OH (up I71 and 250)

Aug 2014
    Whites MXT
    2 times
    Mt Vernon here.......looking for friends

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30408 times
    I lived in Marion in 1974....
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    EJ

May 2013
    NW Ohio
    At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
    1064 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    I lived in Marion in 1974....
    I live about 25 mins north of marion. A lot of things have changed since you left. A lot of heroin addicts there now and a lot of crime. Not a great place anymore.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30408 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak43351 View Post
    I live about 25 mins north of marion. A lot of things have changed since you left. A lot of heroin addicts there now and a lot of crime. Not a great place anymore.
    I am sure a lot has changed in 40 years. They rolled the sidewalks up at 8 pm then, we had to go to Columbus to party...... I was there building the first electronic phone office.....
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    EJ

May 2013
    NW Ohio
    1064 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    I am sure a lot has changed in 40 years. They rolled the sidewalks up at 8 pm then, we had to go to Columbus to party...... I was there building the first electronic phone office.....
    yea there are still some good parts. I was raised just north in upper sandusky.

Sponsored Links