Three Forks Treasure Hunters ( Tulsa, Muskogee)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stoney's wife also won a detector at JD's Missouri hunt. He's a pal of mine and I think I'll stick close to him for a while! My luck is so bad in those raffels that Burdie won't even sit by me when they are drawing numbers! :'( Monty

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Yes, she won the BH 3300 at JD's hunt. It's not a bad machine as I found 2 qtrs. and 3 pennies in one hole in the front yard. Don't know how I missed them with the Fisher and Tesoro. :-[

Monty, hang in there. I've got a feeling that this is going to be your year.

beaverdigger

Jan 26, 2008
So here is a club that likes to distinguish between pros and amateurs :icon_scratch: ???
Gee, I wonder who and how that gets decided?
And I haven't found a Treasure Hunting Club in the state , yet, that belongs to the FMDAC. What is that about?

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't feel bad beaver I don't even know what FMDAC is! M :icon_scratch: nty

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They used to be FMDAC . I don't remember why they're not now well maybe it was Indian Territory's ? One of them was we were members of both plus local club and one of those 2 were we went to an FMDAC hunt in Tulsa years ago and you cant go with out being a member of a club that is. I will see next month when we go over there for a hunt why?

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard of some in the area but I've not seen any I'll ask Jeff (Stoney56) tonight. You might ask Timberwolf and Fossis for Okla.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
okey dokey said:
Thanks MG. There are some who say the spanish were never in Oklahoma. They are wrong.

Okey Dokey

There were supposed to be Spanish symbols on Standing Rock along the Canadian River that were believed by some to have pointed to the location of buried treasure, however they vanished beneath the waters of Lake Eufala. You might research anything the French officer Capt. Bonneville might have made notice to in the in his adventure of the Okla. territories during the late 1820's/early 30's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread