??? SE OKLAHOMA HUNTING CLUB ???

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, just to see if there is enough th's in this area. Counties to include but not limited to Bryan, Marshall, Johnson, Atoka, Coal, Pushmataha(spelling), Love, and Choctaw. Now if you are interested in maybe looking into this. Please post the county you are from and how many to count. (spouse, child, sibling, friend, etc. I recently went to a club event and I really enjoyed it. Now I know at least 5 people including myself who would be interested. This does not have to be limited to just Oklahoma, north Texas th'rs can also be counted. Now if you know th'rs that hasn't seen this let them know. I am not saying this is a sign up to join, just a head count to see if it is worth it. Hope to hear from you Evan (GH) :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, sorry i have been on a hiatus, its cooled off and I can add 4 in bryan county. Not really the turn out that I was expecting but its a start. I am really tired of traveling 3 and 4 hours to go club hunting.... But it is good that there is people wanting to group up in our area... As I get back into the groove we will have to have a meet and greet.... Gonehunting :icon_thumright:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is probably as good as it's going to get. Even in the big clubs like the Twin Territory club in OKC, has maybe 30 members show up to meetings. They have a population pool of over 1 million.

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats cool. I will get with my guys and lets all try to schedule a get together around the first of february. I would assume that the weekend would be the best, but lets open this topic to possible dates and a meeting place, like a restaurant or something. There are several restuarants in the area and some public places to detect, but whereever, I would like to see as many as we can get. thanks GH
PS I posted this dragoon button I found in the beginning of last month to get people in the mood to hunt!

Attachments

• recent dragoon.jpg
    recent dragoon.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 445

Okie Hillbillies

Mar 4, 2007
Hello gonehunting I tried to post the other day but i guess it didn't go through. there is two in Leflore Co. plus me and the wife that I know about. I will talk to them as soon as I can.
OkieHillBillies

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good deal. I will look at the calender and start posting dates and let everyone choose from there. Hope we can get together and possible get a club going. If any of you have dealers that you have done business with that a semi local let me know so we can possibly work in a sponsor...

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Do What

Greenie
Oct 5, 2012
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found this thread...
Did the club ever get going? Would be interested in getting together. Would be 3 of us from Push county.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread