new member from Pendleton oregon
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Dec 2008
    pilot rock, oregon
    Tesoro Eldorado
    1 times

new member from Pendleton oregon

I am looking for anybody interested in starting a club or just get together for a hunt near Pendleton or Hermiston

us
    Oct 2006
    3004 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: new member from Pendleton oregon

Quote Originally Posted by trippleg3
    I am looking for anybody interested in starting a club or just get together for a hunt near Pendleton or Hermiston
    WELCOME they still have dat rodeo up there ?

us
    Dec 2008
    pilot rock, oregon
    Tesoro Eldorado
    1 times

yep,every September Pendleton swells from 13,000 to 80,000 with venders everywhere. It helps replenish the parks with clad!

us
    Oct 2006
    3004 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by trippleg3
    yep,every September Pendleton swells from 13,000 to 80,000 with venders everywhere. It helps replenish the parks with clad!

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    72 times

Welcome Trippleg! So glad to have another Oregonian on here! Hopefully when the weather gets nicer we can have some kind of outting someplace so we can all get a chance to meet each other! Last year just a few of us got together and we had a great time!

us
    Dec 2008
    pilot rock, oregon
    Tesoro Eldorado
    1 times

This thursday we are getting together at the Pendleton library to discuss starting a local detecting club. There has been alot of interest here in Pendleton so far but we will see how many actually show up. The meeting is at 5:30 pm.

us
    Feb 2009

I live in Irrigon, have been looking for a club or someone to go with. Did you get a club going? Just purchased a x terra 70 could use some tips. hunter1942

us
    Dec 2008
    pilot rock, oregon
    Tesoro Eldorado
    1 times

I had 4 or 5 guys that said they would be there but no one showed and I have not heard from any of them since.

us
    Feb 2009

Thats to bad was in hopes you could one started, don't give up maybe the weather is not good is why. hunter1942

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    72 times

Maybe the two of you should just start getting together and see if anyone else decides to join in later?

us
    Feb 2009

That what i'm hoping more will see the posts and interested. How do you like your xt70? just got mine been out 2 times to cold to stay very long only hunting in fp. need to read more. hunter1942

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    72 times

I love my XT70 although I have gotten to hunt with it far too little since I got it in October and you know how the weather has been cooperating over here in the high desert. lol It will take me a long time to outgrow that machine....so much to learn all the time and yet simple enough you can use a preset on it and start detecting right away....let's ya learn the rest at your own pace. XT treasure Hunter has sent me tons of info on it, some of the info is so far beyond my present capability I had to save it til I know the machine well enough for it to make sense. lol

us
    Feb 2009

This has been a long winter have cabin fever really can't wait to get out, when your hands don't freeze. Need to find a freind th with. I'm old and slow any more. I know big mo from pendlton, but didn't get back to yet. hunter1942

Sponsored Links