New org. in southern oregon

80ograf

Dec 8, 2008
O'Brien, Oregon
Hello guys and gals. I'd like to introduce another resource for everyone. I have a website with a multitude of information for the recreational gold miner. The URL is: www.goldhunter.com. I also have another new business for those who are just starting out in prospecting and/or for the experienced miners. The URL for this one is: www.oregongoldadventures.com. This website is for booking daytrips in southwest Oregon to learn how to pan, sluice and more. We have what we believe are the lowest rates of any other "outing" company to make it affordable for anyone. It'll be great fun for the whole family!
We will be verifying the availability of our first claim this week and, if available, staking it for our members and clients.
Please feel free to browse our site(s) at your leisure. Remember, we expect our appointment calendar to fill quickly so get there soon!

Great News! - Oregon Gold Adventures now has 3 new mining claims. Call or click today to book your outing while there are still spots available!!

Thanks,

Mark Fargo (Digger)
Founder
Oregon Gold Adventures
Oregon Gold Hunter

Attachments

• 600x75topbottom.jpg
    600x75topbottom.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 321
  • newlogo.gif
    newlogo.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 240