Tenderfoot
Apr 8, 2019
Dayville Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 300
GarretAT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, I see you Tom! Husband & I bought a ranch btwn Dayville & Picture Gorge in Grant county.
And my deeded contains what very well 'could' be old Camp Lincoln.
I'm having real fun and have only just begun. I'm only hunting our private deeded at this point. We ranch and this ranch is probably the best in the valley. We run a commercial/cow calf operation right now. Just got here end of 2018. So I've not been detecting here long.
But our other ranch in ND Sully came through in 1864. This hooked us on hunting Indian Wars camps and relics.
No one has ever detected our ranch. It's been off limits for decades that way.
I haven't looked for any hunters here. Hubby and I were pretty lonesome in SW ND. We've not ever detected with others before. And we are pretty private people. But we do love to share the history we find. So maybe we are up to sharing hunting places.
All depends.

Trapper John

Dec 29, 2014
St Helens, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Badger, my wife and I are headed towards your area for some rockhounding, fossil hunting, and gold detecting. Although our plans for next week take us throughout the area we're going to be staying in Seneca at an RV park and using it as "base camp." We'd love to say " howdy" and trade stories and lies if you are remotely interested!

Last edited:

MOP Treasure Hunts

Tenderfoot
Nov 12, 2021
We're a group of treasure hunters who have started designing and promoting treasure hunts around Portland, Oregon. We hide gold, jewels, and cash for you to find - if you can solve the clues.
We have two live treasure hunts right now - working on a third. One has been going since September - a gold pendant worth $400 - and it still hasn't been found.

Apr 8, 2024
i hunt there allot i find alot of old mining stuff but not alot of indian stuff like i do in the blue mts next to were i live

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread