Eastern Oregon Gold

• Thread starter goldprospector7
  • Start date
G

goldprospector7

Hi, My name is Johnny and I'm from Ontario, Oregon. I'm here looking people that are close to Ontario, Oregon. I could use a good partner to go with me into the mountains and explore the surrounding hills, Like around hungtington, mormon basin, etc. I also have a Garret Ground Hog, which is an old detector but works quite well. It dont matter if your a guy or a woman, we all detect the same. I've been out to a mine over by huntington and wouldn't mind going back there to explore some more. Any takers. We can also go to a silver smelter, where they used to extract the silver and gold from the ore. Let me know if your intrested in doing some of theses things and more. Hope to from you. Bye

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey John i was just there in August visiting my wifes family ;D I hear there is alot of gold still up there.I just infected My wifes sisters husband with the MD fever.The Warden(my wife) was born in Ontario on the north side of the tracks. :D

OP
OP
G

goldprospector7

Thanks for the post, Its always nice to see someone intrested in metal detecting. It makes you wonder what metal detector they'll buy. I really need to get up to the mountains to explore. I hope next spring I'll have time to get really serious about finding the yellow stuff. It would be nice. I got some good leads here on this site and hope to put some to use next year.

goldprospector7

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2008
Eastern Oregon
Detector(s) used
I have an old whites eagle II works really well still.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi again fellow members, its nice to be back here, Sorry I didnt get back to the few that replyed to my so late post. I would like to be more involved here on tresurenet. I ran into some hard luck and had to get rid of some of my equipment, I do still have my mini sliuce, gold pan, shovel, buckets, books, one fair metal detector called the yukon nugget, old but detects good on dime size and up metal. I do hope to hear back from someone hear that would like to get together and go out and sample, exchange leads and get out and find some of the shiny yellow metal. Get back to me here or send a message to my yahoo address, [email protected] Bye for now and happy hunting. Oh if you feel you want to call me: 541-889-3301 thats my home phone, if I dont answer, means I must of stepped out, call back again, eventually you'll get me. Male or Female, I'm open to all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread