High Desert Treasure Club (Bend, OR)
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By trippleg3
  • 1 Post By backup1911
  • 1 Post By OregonMaryJayne

Thread: High Desert Treasure Club (Bend, OR)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    72 times

High Desert Treasure Club (Bend, OR)

HIGH DESERT TREASURE CLUB
    City: Bend
    Contact/Phone: email: cuffsorcat@yahoo.com
    Mailing Address: Cyndi Larson
    HDTC Treasurer
    PO Box 2513
    Redmond, OR 97756
    Membership: $20.00 a year
    Comments: Meetings held the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Outings are typically the following weekend in various places.

us
    Dec 2008
    pilot rock, oregon
    Tesoro Eldorado
    1 times

Re: High Desert Treasure Club (Bend, OR)

Yep we need to start a club in this area. There is plenty of detectorists out there just not many outgoing souls.
    Lexicon7 likes this.

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    72 times

Re: High Desert Treasure Club (Bend, OR)

The contact info for the treasure club has changed since I posted this. I am not involved with the club anymore but my friend Wanda Glaspey is now the Vice President of the club and she would be the contact for the club. She is on tnet as Wicked Wanda and she is awesome!

Trippleg, maybe you can find atleast a few that want to get together and meet even if it is at the local coffee shop and start going and doing some fun hunts together. I bet the others would want to be involved in no time at all!

us
    May 2013
    Redmond, Oregon
    Fisher F75, Garrett Pro Pointer, White's QXT
    6 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I know these posts are old... But if there is still anyone out here in Central Oregon (Bend, Redmond, Prineville, Madras, Sisters, Lapine, etc) I am open to connecting. I am in serious need of some partners!
    Lexicon7 likes this.

us
    Non Domesticated Human

Jul 2013
    Redmond, Oregon
    Eyeballs & Spidy Sense
    8 times
    Relic Hunting
    I may be interested. I have no metal detector. I am a hunter of artifacts and antiques mostly.
    OregonMaryJayne
    Lexicon7 likes this.

Feb 2005
    La Pine, Oregon
    Omega 8000 for coins/jewelry, Makro Gold Racer for Gold Detecting
    Backup, I'm interested in getting together with you sometime. I'm down in La Pine, but can make the drive north. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

us
    What's in the Lost & Found?

Jan 2016
    Bend Oregon
    Just getting started and enjoying it! I am a retired land surveyor and used the Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator to locate property corners! It was a blast & I never forgot that!
    31 times
    Metal Detecting
    Morning Backup, my name is Morgan and I'm working on my second year here in Deschutes. My family live here in Sunriver and so on an extended visit. Currently renting a house in La Pine.. If you check my posts you can get the rest of my story.
    Bottom line I'm a rookie and actually yet to own a machine but used the "Pipe Finder" plenty in my land surveying career.
    I can tell you I've got the bug for certain and have been watching a lot of YouTube vids all about detectorist adventures!

So tell me, is there a local club here in Bend or do we need to start one? Either way I'm in and have great communication and leadership skills!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ES157-Schonstedt-Magnetic-Locator-with-Hard-Case-GA-52Cx-md.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	1256445

us

Jan 2016
    Bend Oregon
    Just getting started and enjoying it! I am a retired land surveyor and used the Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator to locate property corners! It was a blast & I never forgot that!
    31 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hey I'm in! Sunriver area ::: Let me know??! Morgan

us

Jan 2016
    Bend Oregon
    31 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hey Steve, I'm in La Pine as well! Let's get a coffee :::

us
    Jan 2015
    Bend, OR
    Prospecting
    As of last year I know the High Desert Treasure Club was still going. After the Lifestyle store in Bend closed I have not been able to find any info on it. Does anyone know if it is still going?

Feb 2013
    427 times
    Looking for a hunting partner

us
    Apr 2011
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by roger b View Post
    Looking for a hunting partner
    Me too. George in Prineville

Mar 2019

Detecting Bend, Oregon

Hello, I moved from Eastern Iowa to Bend about two years ago and I being an avid detectorist am wondering if there is or is not a THír club or organization within the Bend area? My first impression of this area was depressing in regards to metal detecting and that being reinforced by my understanding that a Indian head cent, if found would be coveted as a bucket lister fore the Indian head penny is somewhat of a common find or, as I see it, is a mandatory keeper at anyone of digs or my research either failed me or I failed my research. Anyway enough of that self absorbed, ego maniacal bs and let me boil it down. Iím needing information on hunting bodies of water in Oregon and/or Deschutes County. The Resources I have found are inconclusive or simply donít exist. I know that itís as easy as asking the agencies and bureauís, but Iím not remotely interested in their interpretation of the laws and regulations. I only want facts. And besides, Iím not the type of person to broadcast my intentions to anybody thatís why Iím successful at my endeavor. Thank

us
    Dec 2019
    Redmond OR
    Garrett ACE 200 Metal Detector
    4 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hello, I'm new to hunting and waiting on my first detector to get here and start learning how to use it. I'm in Redmond OR and wanting to know if anyone knows any good places to start at around here

Sponsored Links