HIGH DESERT TREASURE CLUB
City: Bend
Contact/Phone: email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: Cyndi Larson
HDTC Treasurer
PO Box 2513
Redmond, OR 97756
Membership: $20.00 a year
Comments: Meetings held the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Outings are typically the following weekend in various places.

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
The contact info for the treasure club has changed since I posted this. I am not involved with the club anymore but my friend Wanda Glaspey is now the Vice President of the club and she would be the contact for the club. She is on tnet as Wicked Wanda and she is awesome!

Trippleg, maybe you can find atleast a few that want to get together and meet even if it is at the local coffee shop and start going and doing some fun hunts together. I bet the others would want to be involved in no time at all! :wink:

backup1911

Greenie
May 1, 2013
Redmond, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett Pro Pointer, White's QXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know these posts are old... But if there is still anyone out here in Central Oregon (Bend, Redmond, Prineville, Madras, Sisters, Lapine, etc) I am open to connecting. I am in serious need of some partners!

OregonMaryJayne

Greenie
Jul 30, 2013
Redmond, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Eyeballs & Spidy Sense
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I may be interested. I have no metal detector. I am a hunter of artifacts and antiques mostly.
OregonMaryJayne

stevewa

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2005
La Pine, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 for coins/jewelry, Makro Gold Racer for Gold Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Backup, I'm interested in getting together with you sometime. I'm down in La Pine, but can make the drive north. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

Lexicon7

Jan 1, 2016
Bend Oregon
Detector(s) used
Just getting started and enjoying it! I am a retired land surveyor and used the Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator to locate property corners! It was a blast & I never forgot that!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Morning Backup, my name is Morgan and I'm working on my second year here in Deschutes. My family live here in Sunriver and so on an extended visit. Currently renting a house in La Pine.. If you check my posts you can get the rest of my story.
Bottom line I'm a rookie and actually yet to own a machine but used the "Pipe Finder" plenty in my land surveying career.
I can tell you I've got the bug for certain and have been watching a lot of YouTube vids all about detectorist adventures!

So tell me, is there a local club here in Bend or do we need to start one? Either way I'm in and have great communication and leadership skills! ES157-Schonstedt-Magnetic-Locator-with-Hard-Case-GA-52Cx-md.jpg

Lexicon7

Jan 1, 2016
Bend Oregon
Detector(s) used
Just getting started and enjoying it! I am a retired land surveyor and used the Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator to locate property corners! It was a blast & I never forgot that!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey I'm in! Sunriver area ::: Let me know??! Morgan

Lexicon7

Jan 1, 2016
Bend Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Steve, I'm in La Pine as well! Let's get a coffee :::

Rytelrev

Jan 21, 2015
Bend, OR
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As of last year I know the High Desert Treasure Club was still going. After the Lifestyle store in Bend closed I have not been able to find any info on it. Does anyone know if it is still going?

Hvac8270

Mar 12, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detecting Bend, Oregon

Hello, I moved from Eastern Iowa to Bend about two years ago and I being an avid detectorist am wondering if there is or is not a TH’r club or organization within the Bend area? My first impression of this area was depressing in regards to metal detecting and that being reinforced by my understanding that a Indian head cent, if found would be coveted as a bucket lister fore the Indian head penny is somewhat of a common find or, as I see it, is a mandatory keeper at anyone of digs or my research either failed me or I failed my research. Anyway enough of that self absorbed, ego maniacal bs and let me boil it down. I’m needing information on hunting bodies of water in Oregon and/or Deschutes County. The Resources I have found are inconclusive or simply don’t exist. I know that it’s as easy as asking the agencies and bureau’s, but I’m not remotely interested in their interpretation of the laws and regulations. I only want facts. And besides, I’m not the type of person to broadcast my intentions to anybody that’s why I’m successful at my endeavor. Thank

Souki

Dec 26, 2019
Redmond OR
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 200 Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, I'm new to hunting and waiting on my first detector to get here and start learning how to use it. I'm in Redmond OR and wanting to know if anyone knows any good places to start at around here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread