Looking for partners in Puerto Rico

kraeid

Greenie
Jan 18, 2009
Im from Puerto Rico too but I don't know if I can go all the way from Yauco to Yabucoa to metal detect. I hardly get out much.

OP
OP
Delwin79

Delwin79

Dec 25, 2008
Yabucoa
too far away...but thanks we can just communicate each other through here

thank you anyway - Delwin

kraeid

Greenie
Jan 18, 2009
Since I started detecting a few days ago I haven't found anything. So how long have you been detecting and you got any finds? Also what are good places you recommend on going to detect here in P.R?

Eager to know- Kraeid

OP
OP
Delwin79

Delwin79

Dec 25, 2008
Yabucoa
well I went to the beach just a few times all I have found is pennis a quarter and a nickel besides trash etc ...places on going to detect can be beaches, creeks you know (arroyos o riachuelos) thats for Gold Panning too. Where I live there is a sugar cane refinery from the 1700 also old houses made from wood ....just look for how old the place look and ask ...You can search below the bleaches of any baseball park etc :icon_scratch:

kraeid

Greenie
Jan 18, 2009
I'm thinking of going to the beach when i get the time but for now I'll be detecting the creek behind my house and also see if I can go to my grandfather's farm, might find some goodies there. Ever felt kinda out of place being one of the few that detect here in P.R.?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread