Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Guys,

*First off, this mail is not to steal people away from this site, in fact this site is probably the best there is*

I am looking for people from South Africa that we can join together and form a group / club on the net and off the net. If this goes well, then we can look at a website to house the club from there, bearing in mind that this will not replace your regular sites.....

If you are interested please leave us a message at
http://thunting.com/smf/treasure_hunting_abroad/detecting_in_south_africa-t19144.0.html

I would also like to have a spot for South Africa on this site, as this has been a site that has served me well, with that in mind, maybe one of the moderators can help us out?

God bless
Peter

Selous1851

Mar 16, 2012
Mozambique, Africa
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS Deepseeker, Garrett GTAx 550
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys,

*First off, this mail is not to steal people away from this site, in fact this site is probably the best there is*

I am looking for people from South Africa that we can join together and form a group / club on the net and off the net. If this goes well, then we can look at a website to house the club from there, bearing in mind that this will not replace your regular sites.....

If you are interested please leave us a message at
Detecting in South Africa

I would also like to have a spot for South Africa on this site, as this has been a site that has served me well, with that in mind, maybe one of the moderators can help us out?

God bless
Peter

I Peter... Is Mozambique close enough to SA? I am in Southern Moz and would love to stay in contact with anyone else in our area. Thanks!

OD_hunt

Aug 16, 2009
South Africa
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Hi Selous

How is detecting in Moz? Where do you detect - beaches / inland? Do you not get interrogated by the police? Cheers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread