May 17, 2009
Mercer county, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello prospector40,
I am in Grove City, Mercer area.
You should know where Rudys bar is, I live very near there.
I am new to this board and I am looking for some friends in this area.
I used to dabble in this, am now getting very interested again, just picked up a
Whites Eagle Spectrum in excellent cond. and am having good results so far.
Need to know some hot spots around here.
Let me know if you are interested in getting in touch.
Greg

Dec 17, 2007
western pa
Detector(s) used
garrett gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jost1308 i am from titusville and go to erie once in awhile and would be interested in finding a partner for some shooting...send me an email back..thanx

cruzandiver1

Sep 5, 2009
Glenshaw, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excaliber II & Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Anyone in Western PA area want to do a hunt? I live just North of the burgh in Allison Park but have a camp in the Albion area (Conneaut Twp) and am usually up in that area almost every weekend throughout the summer and fall. Drop me a message if you would like to do some detecting, I have a Minelab SE Pro and a Minelab Excalibur so wet or dry I am up for it. I would love to try the end of Budny beach were all the big boats drop anchor just offshore and party, any takers?

Jon

[email protected]

Anthony15620

Greenie
Aug 20, 2012
Greensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know this is an old thread but I live real close to Latrobe and would love to hunt with folks from here. Even in Apollo and Pittsburgh. I have no problem driving some distance for a some good dirt fishing!

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anthony15620 said:
I know this is an old thread but I live real close to Latrobe and would love to hunt with folks from here. Even in Apollo and Pittsburgh. I have no problem driving some distance for a some good dirt fishing!

I'm in sewickley pa,got a few different leads,looking a detecting buddy,max

jvance91

Jul 18, 2012
Fairmont, wv
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in fairmont, wv but i drive to latrobe everyday for work. i work on the airport id be interested in getting together with some people although i dont know to much yet nor am i very experinced .

BY Digger

Feb 4, 2013
Latrobe PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett TR Discriminator/Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guys - I live in Latrobe and recently upgraded to an Etrac. Still trying to get a feel for it when I can get out but I also would be interested in getting together with you guys sometime.

jvance91

Jul 18, 2012
Fairmont, wv
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
id for sure be interested in getting together with some guys as soon as this weather breaks.

DORN

Mar 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice diggit... Im close to bc3. Ever hit moraine state park?

ginnysdaddy

Aug 10, 2007
Jeannette, PA (Westmoreland Co.)
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Gold digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Jeannette. google the "Oakford Park Flood" this location is down in the hollow from me. I would like to get permission to swing my Bounty Hunter Gold Digger.

fishguy

Jun 20, 2013
Little River, SC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a treasure hunting buddy in the Jeannette area, found a few good spots and just can't handle it all by myself, not just metal detecting but have found old bottles from the victor brewing company from the later part of the 1800's

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DiggitUp & DORN , I'm in Butler also . Over near the Veterns hospital . I've been detecting since 1996 . If you want to get together or just some ideas for the area , just give me a shout here and I'll PM you my cell # .

A get together for western Pa. would be a great idea . Just need to agree on a central location and get permission to detect a park or property near by . If you decide on Butler , I'd be happy to get prior permission and get info for people coming in from surrounding areas that may not know the Butler area ....:thumbsup:

pittmike12379

Jun 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fishguy and XLTer

I am in Penn Hills and would love to meet up and hunt with you guys. I am looking for other locals as well but haven't had anyone that is willing to meet up. I think they are scared to give up "their" spots. Drop me a message and we can figure something out. I have an XLT as well..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions