Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How to Become a Member?
Adult membership is only $20.00 for one year. Juniors $10.00 (up 12 years old). It includes, but is not limited to...

Come to and participate at all the meetings. (not a requirement to be member)
Eligibility to hunt in the exclusive "Club Members Only Hunts" (2 times a year).
Take feild trips and voluteer to help with hobby activities.
A membership card and number, which could win you cash if you are present at the meetings.
Most importantly, a lifetime of exciting memories and joy!

You may sign-up at a meeting, or by sending a money order or check to:

LRRC- Attn: Membership
P.O. Box 10331
Lancaster, PA. 17605

http://www.lrrc.org/

Meetings are held once a month on the first Tuesday evening of every month. The meeting starts at 7:00pm and is over at 9:00pm. Come early because the meeting starts promptly.

Where?
Location- At the Kiwanis Pavilion #22 (on Kiwanis Drive) in the Lancaster County Park.

Traveling south on Duke Street through Lancaster, make a right onto Eshelman Mill Road (into County Park), straight at fork past the Environmental Center, over the steel bridge and make the first right onto Kiwanis Drive. At the sharp curve take the left onto the drive to the pavilion there. [yellow path on map]

Traveling north on 222 past Willow Street, make a right onto Golf Road. Stay on Golf Road as it winds to a tee. At that stop sign make a right onto Eshelman Mill Road, straight at fork past the Environmental Center, over the steel bridge and make the first right onto Kiwanis Drive. At the sharp curve take the left onto the drive to the pavilion there. [blue path on map]

ffx2

Jul 9, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 350
Looking at the website for this club sure makes it seem like it no longer exists. Nothing's been updated for years.

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
Looking at the website for this club sure makes it seem like it no longer exists. Nothing's been updated for years.

No, it still exists. I guess they just don't update the website. I met some of the members earlier this year at a treasure hunting show in Adamstown.

GarryofPA

Aug 5, 2015
Bethany Beach DE
Detector(s) used
Excal Blue Pimped
CTX3030
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello ALL I am the new webmaster for LRRC.org and wanted to let everyone know LRRC is alive and well please visit our website and feel free to visit with us on the web or at our meetings or open hunts.
Thanks to everyone for looking
GarryofPA
:metaldetector:

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id enjoy joining a club but at just over 3 hours away, a bit to far for me :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread