Scranton/Wilkes-Barre

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just joined the site because I want to explore and get outside to see this beautiful area. I moved here about 2 yrs ago from Harrisburg and am looking for someone local to explore/treasure hunt with. I am building a sluice and ordered a pan to mess around with panning. Don't really expect to find anything, just want to get out. It's also something my 5yr old daughter can do with me. I also have a junk metal detector but could justify getting a good one if I had someone to go with that knew the area a little better than I. I've always been fascinated with treasure hunting so I'm pretty much for any kind. about me...Married, 42, live in West Pittston, work Fri - Sun 13 hr days so I have 4 days a week off. Let me know if you're interested in a hunting partner.

Devonitt

Feb 26, 2013
Archbald PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Tim,
I'm not sure if you still use this site, but I'll take a shot. I've always loved treasure hunting... spending all of my trips to the beach digging through the sand more than enjoying the water haha. I'm looking for a metal detector that I can go to a store and buy right now, not order online. Not having much luck but I found this site while I was searching. I'm from scranton. I moved to archbald last year. I know both areas and everything in between very well but I'm obviously new to this and I am often nervous about running off on my own so a hunting partner seems like a logical solution. I am younger than you, but I am also married and I also have a five year old daughter! Hopefully I'll hear back from you. My email address is [email protected] also. Have a great day!!!

OP
OP
T

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figured I should update this thread. Interests have changed a little but still can't help but look for treasures. Got a good White's detector about a week ago. Now working Mon thru Thurs. Anyone interested in going MDing in my area let me know.

Apr 11, 2013
Wyoming Valley. PA
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tim , I'm over here in Wilkes-Barre . my schedule just stabilized, but i work Thurs.-Sunday. . Maybe we can work something out one of these days.

OP
OP
T

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tim , I'm over here in Wilkes-Barre . my schedule just stabilized, but i work Thurs.-Sunday. . Maybe we can work something out one of these days.

Right now I'm off work. Hurt my knee and may need surgery. Figures...right as the good weather is coming around. I do get out a little on the days it's not bothering me too bad. Anyone who wants to get together pm me. Physical therapist says the light walking is good for me. Just have to be careful how I get up and down.

skizwiz

Tenderfoot
Jun 10, 2013
WilkesBarre,Pa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My husband is very interested in metal detecting. H e has done extensive research on many sites and he even had the sites verified by dousers and psychics. He recently had brain surgery and he had mini strokes which left him with ephasia. he has the ability to do anything and he fully understands you but he cant get out what he wants to say so he usually writes it down. He is 61 years old and he is very eager to find a buddie to continue his digging. He is not employed at this time so he has plenty of time on his hands. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is please contact us at 570-824-5394.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions