Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350,
BH Tracker IV,
Garret Pro Pointer,
Lesche Sampson Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jim,

I'm in butler county but closer to armstrong county. Towards the mushroom mines. Been a little busy with work lately but looking to hunt more anytime. Have a few spots Im working on....waiting for woods to clear up a little. 1800's store with hotel across the road back in the day, just old stone foundations now...have a few good spots to hit. Sunday mornings are usually best for me.

OP
OP
Jim of PA

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim,

I'm in butler county but closer to armstrong county. Towards the mushroom mines. Been a little busy with work lately but looking to hunt more anytime. Have a few spots Im working on....waiting for woods to clear up a little. 1800's store with hotel across the road back in the day, just old stone foundations now...have a few good spots to hit. Sunday mornings are usually best for me.

That sounds like a sweet spot The damn weeds are really bad this year Been hard going this year

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Butler. Have'nt been out much lately . My detector needs a new LCD screen. I have a pretty good library of county history books if you need location ideas.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Butler as well. XLT and I have been out hunting a few times together. I'm in, once I get off the "injured reserve list". get that machine fixed !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread