SlateBeltDigger

Sep 30, 2020
Bangor, PA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This spring I'd like to get over my lone wolf stigma and find some cool people to collaborate with. I'll drive anywhere within reason. If you've got too much ground to cover by yourself on a permission, or just want to team up let me know. I've tried to get a few family members and friends interested but so far just a few one and done's took place. I have permissions and places to hunt here too.

I'm in northern Northampton county in the Slate Belt, and itching for the snow to melt. There are times when I enjoy the solitude of going solo but I'm ready to branch out.

If you're in the same situation let's give it a whirl. This hobby pretty much invented social distancing before it was a thing.

Thanks for reading-

B

johnnytuinals

Sep 24, 2018
POCONOS
Detector(s) used
1985 Bounty Hunter RB10,1991 Garrett Master Hunter CX3,2016 Whites V3i and a 2021 MineLab800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiiii I am from Brodheadsville off of rt209 about 15 mins from you.
I just sold my Whites V3i since I never used it(Thought that I would use it when I bought it 7 years ago}
But Have a Garrett GrandMaster3 (with a talk voice}That I have buttttt don't have any place I wanna go too since I am afraid
of State Parks and getting arrested for Metal detecting.
But looking to buy a Minelab 800 but afraid that will not get used lol
So at least I have my 30 year old Garrett that many still say its a great detector........JT

qtdivergirl1

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2022
This spring I'd like to get over my lone wolf stigma and find some cool people to collaborate with. I'll drive anywhere within reason. If you've got too much ground to cover by yourself on a permission, or just want to team up let me know. I've tried to get a few family members and friends interested but so far just a few one and done's took place. I have permissions and places to hunt here too.

I'm in northern Northampton county in the Slate Belt, and itching for the snow to melt. There are times when I enjoy the solitude of going solo but I'm ready to branch out.

If you're in the same situation let's give it a whirl. This hobby pretty much invented social distancing before it was a thing.

Thanks for reading-

B
Hi Bushkill, PA here - looking to metal detect something other than rock lol Where do you go in the Pocono Mountain area?

johnnytuinals

Sep 24, 2018
POCONOS
Detector(s) used
1985 Bounty Hunter RB10,1991 Garrett Master Hunter CX3,2016 Whites V3i and a 2021 MineLab800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bushkill, PA here - looking to metal detect something other than rock lol Where do you go in the Pocono Mountain area
Hi I am from Brodheadsville off of rt209 about 15 mins from Bushkill.
I just bought a New Nokta Legend Metal Detector I will have tomorrow(Wed}I have Not really looked at places in the Pa. area to detect but Have Detected on Beaches in Long Island years ago.Since the weather will be getting nice out and Winter gone soon I will have to start looking for New Places to search at.Let me know if you know any lol..........JT
Hi Bushkill, PA here - looking to metal detect something other than rock lol Where do you go in the Pocono Mountain area?

victhedog

Jun 24, 2008
Stroudsburg Monroe co. PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Specra V3I, Whites Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Thanks for reading-

B
i'm just north of stroudsburg if interested
i know a few spots up this way

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread