Need Club or a buddy to go detecting with in the Springfield (Delaware Co. area)

n3tuf

Mar 4, 2008
Glen Mills,PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chris,
My name is Woody and I am Historian and founder of the newly formed "Southeastern Pennsylvania Historical Recovery Group". You can see more about our club at: www.MySpace.com/n3tuf. ;D

Attachments

• SPHRG2sm.jpg
    SPHRG2sm.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 260

Steve346

Jul 13, 2008
Hey Chris,

I am in Secane and also interested in the same thing. I wrote Woody a message at his myspace too. I am going to start school soon but think I will still have a lot of free time so I will be flexible (31 yr old freshman yikes).

Thanks,
Steve

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Steve;
I belong to the club with Woody and it is a very nice group of people. Join us!
Debby

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Hi Steve and Chris! i am also a member of SPHRG and it is a fun club. lots of hunts and planned activities to get involved in. check it out. :)

Privygal

Sep 7, 2008
Hi Woody and Debby,

This is Danielle - I joined the club recently meet some folks and get out more with my son. I've been wanting to come to one of the weekend outtings listed on the club site, but they seem to be Saturday afternoons at the same time as my son's soccer games. We've been detecting almost every Sunday. So I'll connect with you all as soon as it works out.

Best,
Danielle (Elwyn area)

Sailor5252

Nov 12, 2008
Hello Chris.

This for you or Woody or other members. My name is Terry and I will be in your area from 24-30 November 2008 amd if you or anyone is interested you can reach me at [email protected].

Terry

Sailor5252

Nov 12, 2008
Hello Chris, Woody and other md's on this post. Sorry, I goofed on my email (sleepier then I thought). Will be in Folcroft, Pa between 24-30 NOV 2008 and looking to hunt with someone. You can reach me at [email protected]. Hoping to hear from someone soon.

Terry

Sailor5252

Nov 12, 2008
Hello All:

Can anyone tell me if you need permission and the area setup for either Riverview Beach Park or Rose Tree Park. Will be coming up from Virginia next week and will probably hunt them.

Terry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread