RI/MA OR CT

firedup

Jan 28, 2008
Detector(s) used
DFX ,Bullseye 2
Bruce HI my name is larry also in warwick and getting a DFX in about two weaks. I have never hunted before but I can't wate to get started. If you would to go for coffee that would be great.I am a life long resident of the hoxie area.Looking forward to hearing from you. firedup

coinstar

Apr 8, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my name is Mike i live in cranston ,i've been detecting since late Feb and found a lot of good coins right in my neighborhood .Looking to see if you guy's want to get together and see what we can find. mike d .

njvken

Mar 20, 2009
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quicksilver
:headbang: Hey all. Whats up? My names Keith. I live in Lincoln near lincoln woods. I've been detecting prolly only since April 09. Lets chat and see if we can set up a hunt.

terryinr.i.

Mar 31, 2009
R.I.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Ace250. Tasoro Vaquaro.
Hi, im Terry, been DT,ing for around 30 years, im 46 liveing in N.Kingstown. let me know if you want to get a hunt together.

WeDigIT

Aug 21, 2009
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
White's Coin Master, Classic SL, Prizm 5, Bullseye II, Lesche
Hi Everyone,

Just joined after lurking for some time. Glad to see there are some people from R.I. I think it would be fun to get together on a hunt sometime. Hubby and I go to a treasure hunt in the Catskills every year, it's a great time. I hope someday there will be a club in the northern R.I. area at some point. Thought I would say hello!

RIGEOCOP

Jul 13, 2010
Been detecting for about ten years, live in Little Compton. I know there used to be an organized club in RI, but can't seem to locate them anymore. Anyone have any info?

B

Bev

I'm Bev, I'm a Realtor and detecting here in Coventry, RI. Still an amateur but having fun.

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey whats up guys im John.
I have been detecting for a year now and i have made some amazing colonial finds this year with my T2 detectors.
I have woods we can hunt year round get in touch..
John

raevyn

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2006
I am living here in RI. I've been into metal detecting about 15 years now. I am a bit new here to RI, however would love to get together with other th'ers around. Not sure if there are any clubs or organizations here. Anyone interested?

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
raevyn said:
I am living here in RI. I've been into metal detecting about 15 years now. I am a bit new here to RI, however would love to get together with other th'ers around. Not sure if there are any clubs or organizations here. Anyone interested?
What part of RI are you in?
There is SNETH i think.
Southern New England Treasure Hunters..

raevyn

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2006
I'm in Warwick. Haven't heard of that organization. Is that in RI? I heard of DIRT, however on their website they haven't been active in quite sometime. Figured it was defucnt.

WeDigIT

Aug 21, 2009
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
White's Coin Master, Classic SL, Prizm 5, Bullseye II, Lesche
raevyn said:
I'm in Warwick. Haven't heard of that organization. Is that in RI? I heard of DIRT, however on their website they haven't been active in quite sometime. Figured it was defucnt.

The Dirt Dogs changed to The Southern New England Treasure Hunters. Here's the link, there in Charlestown...hope this helps, it's the only club in R.I. that I know of.
http://sne-tres-hunt.com/home

Ming

Jul 25, 2012
Rhode Island & Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just thought I's resurrect this thread... I’m up in Burrillville, fairly new to the activity, have a 350 and a GPP looking to team up eve’s or weekends.

Drop me a PM

Aug 19, 2012
Hello everyone. I'm David and a native Rhode Islander and currently living in Providence. Just got ctx 3030 but haven't made it out yet. If anyone wants to head out just let me know. Regards, David

bristp

May 25, 2012
Southeastern MA / RI
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, XPointer,
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm nearby in Fall River. I just joined Silver City Treasure Seekers silvercitytreasureseekers.net I'm Taunton, MA. Great club!

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys , I'm Scott , I have been detecting on and off since the 80'S . I recently bought a new XP Deus and may be looking to get out with some people . I live in southern RI close to Westerly .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread