Any Clubs in the Myrtle Beach Area?

rcbob166

Nov 3, 2008
Myrtle Beach, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE150
Hi There,
I am new to MD and was wondering if there are any MD clubs in the Myrtle Beach area.
Wanting to do more than just scanning the beach itself,,,have been doing some research on the area and want to do some MD in some of the backwater areas...old plantations, slave quarters, old abandoned house......whatever...
If you know of a club or need a MD buddy to go look with let me know..
Robert,

snoopy

Mar 21, 2009
I am currently living in Myrtle Beach. I just bought a Pioneer 505 MD and would like to put it to use. I am a newbee so I do not know where to look. I would like to connect with someone that has a little experience.
Let me know.

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
Hey Snoopy,
Give me a call. There's been a couple people contact me over the last two days about starting a club, and I've been ready to get one going.
This will be an active club with more than just a meeting once a month. I want the group to get together to work projects.
David Toller
843-455-7223

va n8tiv

Mar 25, 2009
Murrells Inlet, S.C.
Detector(s) used
Old Whites 6000D (It still works) Whites Surf pi Plus
Hey all,

I moved to MB about 3 years ago and I'm very interested in joining an md club. I'm afraid my old Whites is going to need to be replaced with something just a little more sophisticated but, I've been think about a new detector for some time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread