New Club in the Myrtle Beach, SC area starting

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I'm starting a new detecting club in Myrtle Beach for those of us in the area.
I'd like to know who all might be interested in helping get this club started? There is definately a need for one in this area. We'll have a great time and get in alot of relic, beach, park, whatever hunting.
I'd like to get everyone together to start meeting this week.
Give me a call, let's get it going.
xXx
David
843-455-7223

Kevin Bozard

Aug 7, 2008
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
I don't live close enough to Myrtle Beach to join your club, but I am coming up there this weekend and I plan to hunt the beach on Sunday, so leave me some stuff to find! ;D

OP
OP
xXx

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I have arranged for a very exciting project for the club to hunt. Need to get members to work this project. The hunting will start around the first to middle of December and will last pretty much a year.
We're going to have a GREAT time and make history in the process.
xXx

snoopy

Mar 21, 2009
Hey! Did you get the Myrtle Beach club going? I am currently living in Myrtle Beach and I would like to go metal detecting. I just bought a Pioneer 505 and I want to put it to use.
Please let me know.

PatD

Jan 18, 2013
Longs, SC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Pat. I am new to metal detecting and would love to join a group so maybe someone could give me tips. If you need anyone to go out hunting with you or even if you wouldn't mind a tag along please give me a call. 843-399-3266
Thanks

Drogo Boffin

Greenie
Feb 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My father-in-law and I would like to join. When do you have meetings planned?

scbeachdigger

Apr 10, 2013
I think this guy has moved out of our area. I wish we could get a club going in our area, but we really need some experience in the club.

myrtlesandman

Sep 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am retired and living in Myrtle Beach. I have been detecting for about 1 1/2 years. I have two machine Garrett AT pro and A Minelab Excalibur 2. So far I have only hunted the beach from North Myrtle Beach to Garden City. I have no connections to hunt in the dirt anywhere.
But anyone knows of a club close by or anyone looking for a friend to hunt the beach with let me know. I am pretty much available anytime.

deeboSC

Aug 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am retired and living in Myrtle Beach. I have been detecting for about 1 1/2 years. I have two machine Garrett AT pro and A Minelab Excalibur 2. So far I have only hunted the beach from North Myrtle Beach to Garden City. I have no connections to hunt in the dirt anywhere.
But anyone knows of a club close by or anyone looking for a friend to hunt the beach with let me know. I am pretty much available anytime.

id be willing to meet up and learn from you if you wouldnt mind, im a novice in aynor

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread