New to treasure hunting in Charleston SC
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Connie S

Thread: New to treasure hunting in Charleston SC

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2009
    1 times

New to treasure hunting in Charleston SC

I would like to find people in the Charleston area to treasure hunt with. I just purchased a new cobra underwater detector and am a newbie! I live on Johns island and have many great treasure spots where we have found tons of shark teeth and other items! I have more time off then my husband so would like to meet with likeminded individuals to show me the ropes! Thanks!
    Mels05toy likes this.

Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie S View Post
    I would like to find people in the Charleston area to treasure hunt with. I just purchased a new cobra underwater detector and am a newbie! I live on Johns island and have many great treasure spots where we have found tons of shark teeth and other items! I have more time off then my husband so would like to meet with likeminded individuals to show me the ropes! Thanks!
    If you have or haven't found anyone to treasure hunt with let me know. I live on James island and have a few spots but a few are only reachable with a boat which I can arrange for. So let me know. I think I am way late in answering your post but still I thought I would let you know if you wanted to treasure hunt to give me a shout

Sponsored Links