Looking for treasure hunters in the Charleston area.

diverwannabe

Apr 1, 2006
Poulsbo, WA

raevyn

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2006
Just moved to the Charleston, SC area myself. Ever find any other treasure hunters?

Summerville Joe

Aug 24, 2006
South Carolina
I just learned about this site. If you hear from anyone interested in starting an informal club let me know. I do mostly beach hunting right now due to not knowing anyone else interested in detecting. I live in Summerville.

Summerville Joe

ron in sc

Aug 6, 2006
Summerville Joe said:
I just learned about this site. If you hear from anyone interested in starting an informal club let me know. I do mostly beach hunting right now due to not knowing anyone else interested in detecting. I live in Summerville.

Summerville Joe
hi joe i sent you a email wold love to get with you and talk about starting a club

OP
OP
diverwannabe

diverwannabe

Apr 1, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
Hey Joe I am not in SC right now but I will be home in about 3 weeks if your interested in going out hunting I metal detect, coin roll hunt, and dig for shark teeth so let me know if your interested. I don't really know any good metal detecting spots but im always up for hunting msg me sometime.

B

Bill@Chas

Adam
I would like to get together with you and anyone else to hunt or meet. I have done most of my hunting on Folly Beach.

Bill

Connie S

Jun 27, 2009
Adam, I am on Johns Island and know lots of good spots but am new to mding. Email me if you have formed a group or are interested in the treasure spots that I have already found! Thanks Connie S

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All I've got to say, is be very careful messing around in Charleston. Get permission IN WRITTING!!!!!!! Verbal does you no good a round there... Charleston is a strange city...but, Full of treasure indeed.. Be careful ....mike

dualshowman007

Feb 6, 2005
As summer winds down, I have more time to detect! I know Ive posted before, and meant well, but have yet to go out with anyone that contacted me. I mean to change that and do it this season!
Im a boat captain and have small boats ideal for coastal waters around charleston. If you want to detect/explore old sites in the marsh/island, then Im your man.
Holler at me whenever!

svr78vette

Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is a old post but thought i would try anyway

I have always been interested in this and finally ordered my first MD. I got stationed down here a few months ago and would love to find some people to show me the ropes and the area. Thanks and look forward to hearing from people in the area.

Josh

Michael843

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are alot of places tucked away around jacksonboro/Summerville etc.. Today I was out combing over the grounds of the Pon Pon chapel and pulled a lead bullet out of the church walls from the revolutionary war..The site says no Metal Detecting but it's tucked away down a dirt back road that's rarely traveled except by hunters..I'd like to get into some relic hunting if anyone wants to do a group hunt.

doberman123

Apr 17, 2013
There are alot of places tucked away around jacksonboro/Summerville etc.. Today I was out combing over the grounds of the Pon Pon chapel and pulled a lead bullet out of the church walls from the revolutionary war..The site says no Metal Detecting but it's tucked away down a dirt back road that's rarely traveled except by hunters..I'd like to get into some relic hunting if anyone wants to do a group hunt.

I would like to go. I just started relic hunting and live on James island. Message me if interested in going

AlFu

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2013
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old thread indeed but here it goes. I'm in Summerville and I need help with getting permission to hunt on some old farms. I'm also interested in joining a club in the area. If there is anyone looking for a hunting partner, I'm free Monday through Friday 9am to 3pm. Some weekends too but not many. (family time)

Thanks,

Al

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions