Charleston,SC get together

Summerville Joe

Aug 24, 2006
South Carolina
Several weeks ago I wrote a post regarding starting an informal MD club in the Charleston area. I have received 6 replies from people who are interested in the idea. I have been out of state for 3 weeks due to a family illness. Now that I have returned, I would like to move ahead with starting our club. I will be contacting those who have responded to my original post, and would like to hear from anyone else who may be interested in the idea. My plan would be to set a day, time and place for everyone to meet for coffee and get aquainted. We could discuss our MD interests and the detectors that we use, etc. We could then discuss an MD outing. Anyone interested please reply with a suggestion on a day, time and place for a get together. I know it may be hard to accomadate every one's wishes, but we will do our best.
Hoping to hear from a lot of detectorists.

Summerville Joe

svr78vette

Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you ever get a club together. I have always been interested in this and finally ordered my first MD. I got stationed down here a few months ago and would love to find some people to show me the ropes and the area. Thanks and look forward to hearing from people in the area.

Josh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread