Tenderfoot
May 25, 2013
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Pro-Find 25
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a newbie but excited to learn. I've only been out a few times but also live in NMB. I've got time in the evenings even on work days usually...

OP
OP
scbeachdigger

scbeachdigger

Apr 10, 2013
I'm a newbie but excited to learn. I've only been out a few times but also live in NMB. I've got time in the evenings even on work days usually...

I'd like to get out. Wish we could find some people that had been doing it a while for suggestions. I live near highway 57.

SousChefDiggins

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2015
Myrtle Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm a rookie detectorist in MB and looking to meet others to sweep the beaches with. I have a week off starting tomorrow! so you know where I'm going to be! Also interested in joining a local club if anyone has any current info regarding such.

Twin Picks

Jun 29, 2015
Low Country
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I Just moved to the Charleston area from southern California. Dont have a whole lot of spots researched out here yet but I do have allot of experience. I would be more than happy to group hunt even if I have to drive a ways. Let me know if I can help in your efforts.
[email protected]
-Darin

SousChefDiggins

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2015
Myrtle Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey guys and gals, looking for fellow detectorists to get into some dirt fishing with, in Horry county and surrounding counties. Upgraded to a White's MXSport and really want to find some old coinage, CW relics, etc. The beach is fun and all during the summer months, as there are plenty of good targets (coins and jewelry) but this time of year, there's just not enough targets other than bottle caps and pull tabs, to keep me going Plus I'd really like to apply the other built in programs on my MXS, other than Beach mode. hit me up at [email protected]

myrtlesandman

Sep 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Two things
Are there any clubs to join in Myrtle beach as of 7/2016 ? Interested in learning more and maybe getting off the beach and in the dirt if I can find connection.

Also anyone looking for buddy to go to beach to detect with please contact me. male or female is [email protected]
Jim

fourseam

Feb 8, 2018
Conway/Myrtle Beach SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75; Garrett 350; Excal II (when I can get it to work).
Primary Interest:
Other
hey guys and gals, looking for fellow detectorists to get into some dirt fishing with, in Horry county and surrounding counties. Upgraded to a White's MXSport and really want to find some old coinage, CW relics, etc. The beach is fun and all during the summer months, as there are plenty of good targets (coins and jewelry) but this time of year, there's just not enough targets other than bottle caps and pull tabs, to keep me going Plus I'd really like to apply the other built in programs on my MXS, other than Beach mode. hit me up at [email protected]
Are you still looking?

CaptnJohn

Sep 4, 2018
SE NC & FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nothing new here but is there anything going on in the area? After Florence departs I'll be back home and ready to dig.

Ace300

Jul 16, 2019
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 300. Also Sea Hunter Mark II.
Garret handheld.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey I’m at the beach too. Love to go hunting with some locals. I have been detecting for about a year.
Hit me up..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread