Looking to hunt with locals in the Horry county area!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just stay away from south of mb for the next 2 weeks, so I can get my first find of value

OP
OP
scbeachdigger

scbeachdigger

Apr 10, 2013
I am free tomorrow. I will be going out of town Wednesday morning and coming back Thursday afternoon. I can go Friday morning or anytime this weekend in the morning.

bleachercreature

Tenderfoot
May 25, 2013
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Pro-Find 25
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in north myrtle and want to learn more about detecting. I've got a decent detector and am just getting started, let's meet up if possible

OP
OP
scbeachdigger

scbeachdigger

Apr 10, 2013
I'm new myself. Have been trying to find some guys who know what they are doing but no luck.

Loophole

Mar 12, 2014
Greencastle Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign by
Cad
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I jus moved here in October, have been hunting for years. I can hunt any day and all day :)
Message me if you would like...

SousChefDiggins

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2015
Myrtle Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm just getting started with detecting (about 2 weeks now) and looking for some people to hit the beaches with. hope this thread is still active.

fatz

Oct 28, 2012
longs sc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in longs ,, and I moved here a year ago , always looking for someone to go hunting with , two people are better then one and more is ever better if you like to get up with me send me a message on here or e-mail me at [email protected] am free in the day times to look and find something real big,, I also would like to check some spots out but need a boat , there are to places I would love to spend a day at one on water and then there is some that we would have to drive to,, so anyone who wants to partner up with me maybe one day a week let makes some plans to hit it big ,,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread